[N-RP] Herbal Hangout #04

A leaflet is neatly placed on the local billboard:

‘All herbal heroes are hereby once again invited to our greenhouse for an evening of verdant veneration. It will be an opulent opportunity for all bodacious botanists to get ardently acquainted and compare chlorophyllic collections. We may even feel the Greenhouse Effect!’

Quest Objective: Obtain a sufficient quantity of Elixir of Tongues from Fizzi Liverzapper in the Underbelly of Dalaran (Broken Isles) and meet with The Botany Band in the Greenhouse at the Magus Commerce Exchange on Monday the 10th of June at 20:00 CET.

The Botany Band is a roleplay guild with focus on adventurous study of plantlife. Led by Kuhuine Tenderstride we welcome every friendly adventurer with a green thumb! :herb:

3 Likes

Cherwina gazes at the billboard at the local bar. The usual merchant adverts do not interest her but she’d been told to keep an eye out for postings about botany. Spotting the cleverly worded notice, she takes the book hanging from her hip and jots down a note on the bookmarked page.

“Hmm, this seems like the people Isilae mentioned.”

She turns over a few pages before sighing

“Might be a bit of a squeeze to make it but I’ll be in Dalaran that day anyway.”

Putting the book back by her side, she bows her head and fades into the Dreamway

As Isilae cannot reach Dalaran yet, I’ll bring Cherwina along. It’ll be a bit of a squeeze for me to get home in time but at least this time I finish about an hour early than I did yesterday.

4 Likes

Up, up, little thread, your time is today :butterfly:

1 Like

I will offer summoning if anyone needs such.

2 Likes

I would have loved to come to the event tonight, but unfortunately I’m out of gametime for the time being! So I cannot come tonight, but I’m with you in spirit, or whatever, haha. Hope to see you at the next herbal hangout!

3 Likes

Sorry i missed this one, i promiced my friend i would play with them, Leveling Alts n stuff.

Hopefully catch you all for the next one!

2 Likes

Thanks for the lecture, boss!
Herbal hangouts still manages to present the unexpected…
and sometimes scary…

xoxo
//Kitten

3 Likes

“That was… interesting.” Cherwina pondered to herself as she walked away from the greenhouse. She pulls out another sprig of mint from her pouch and starts chewing. “The taste though, is one of the worst things I’ve had in 10 millennia.”

She continues walking up the street to the landing. “Back to the search once more”

Thank for an interesting evening. I’m sorry if I didn’t get to respond to all the talk, I was juggling some interface issues while taking part (first time using TotalRP3).

4 Likes

Pictures from the Hangout are done!

Not many, but it´s not the quantity that matters. :slight_smile:

Thank you for the event :butterfly:

https:// alunariasavenue. com/roleplay-events/

2 Likes

The band’s next goal should be to invent some really potent toothpaste…

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.