[N-RP] Herbal Hangout #05

A leaflet is neatly placed on the local billboard:

‘All herbal heroes are hereby once again invited to our greenhouse for an evening of verdant veneration. It will be an opulent opportunity for all bodacious botanists to get ardently acquainted. Due to circumscribed circumstances a guest lecturer has been hired to facilitate the evening.’

Quest Objective: Obtain a sufficient quantity of Elixir of Tongues from Fizzi Liverzapper in the Underbelly of Dalaran (Broken Isles) and meet with The Botany Band in the Greenhouse at the Magus Commerce Exchange on Monday the 8th of July at 20:00 CET.

The Botany Band is a roleplay guild with focus on adventurous study of plantlife. Led by Kuhuine Tenderstride we welcome every friendly adventurer with a green thumb! :herb:

6 Likes

I’ll see if I can make this one but there’s no guarantees.

4 Likes

This show contains product placement!

For some reason tonight’s lecture was more distracting than most…

3 Likes

I would say more confusing than distracting, but I finally got some answers through polite persistence.

…Only to get another big, bad surprise as I was about to call it a night.

Nevertheless, an intriguing Hangout.

3 Likes

An intriguing evening…
Incidentally, is ‘fan service’ a familiar concept to blood elves?

2 Likes

Wait, what? Did something happen after I left?

3 Likes

Sharon’s dad came to pick her up. Sharon’s dad is not a likable guy. :skull:

(Luckily, due to his deep respect for the Kaldorei–as well as his refusal to beat up members of his own faction–he chose not to fight back. Which means the inn still has all its furniture.)

3 Likes

Dad??
…Deep respect?

I am curious about how he treats hated enemies, then.

Of course, Mordash does not know this, and is thus temporarily, oddly patiently, and figuratively waiting in line to smash a keg of whoop-@ss on that obnoxious elf.

2 Likes

I can hear, that the unfortunate IC issues made me miss out on some golden moments, what a shame! Any screenshots of the Inn almost being torn apart, send them my way :wink: Thank you for the event and the screenshots below :slight_smile:

3 Likes

– ‘Please, do not claim that you are surprised. Half of their accumulated thoughts were obstructed by hormones while the other half smelled of mutiny. Your determined silence towards your own band is detrimental at best.’

Despite the warm night breeze of summer in Dalaran, the atmosphere in the greenhouse suddenly seemed unusually cool this very moment. Kuhuine gave the scarcely clad blood elf a defiant look.

– ‘Belore Brightsun, I invite you to this greenhouse as my friend. Not to criticise nor to comment on my conduct.’

A short pause followed as the elf expressed visible signs of irritation:

– ‘Well, shall I leave you until you are in a more harmonious frame of mind?’

She stood up, reached for her sailor sack and walked towards the doorway.

– ‘What would you have me do, Belore?’, said Kuhuine with dejected frustration. The elf turned to face her:

– ‘Put the growling kaldorei in charge.’

– ‘Alunaria? She is not even a lecturer yet,’ said Kuhuine and sighed: ‘At this point I would rather have her ignorant and disappointed than informed and reckless.’

‘If you say so. They need to know the truth, whatever that may be.’ said Belore as she left the greenhouse. Kuhuine observed her cross the road and enter the Ledgerdemain Lounge. Once more she sighed deeply and rubbed her eyes.

– ‘In time, no doubt. In time.’

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.