[N-RP] Herbal Hangout #06

A leaflet is neatly placed on the local billboard:

‘All herbal heroes are hereby once again invited to our greenhouse for an evening of verdant veneration. It will be an opulent opportunity for all bodacious botanists to get ardently acquainted. Due to circumscribed circumstances a yet another guest lecturer has been hired to facilitate the evening. It will be bloody good!’

Quest Objective: Obtain a sufficient quantity of Elixir of Tongues from Fizzi Liverzapper in the Underbelly of Dalaran (Broken Isles) and meet with The Botany Band in the Greenhouse at the Magus Commerce Exchange on Monday the 22nd of July at 20:00 CET.

The Botany Band is a roleplay guild with focus on adventurous study of plantlife. Led by Kuhuine Tenderstride we welcome every friendly adventurer with a green thumb! :herb:

6 Likes

Just to be clear, is this the kind that does not require travel beyond the Greenhouse?

… Asking for a friend :wink:

(Because the trip (and destination) proposed - and made/reached - last night was … unexpected, to put it mildly:)

That said, yours truly was never in any danger on this trip; safety was ensured by a vigilant short bowman and a ferocious druid. NO NEED TO SUSPEND ANYONE!

Srsly, though, I hope I can make it, if not on this one, perhaps another even more awkward character, but I can’t say for certain in these vacationous times with relatives visiting and stuff :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thanks for the assessment and the vote of confidence, Moden!

On your first question. Normally there is no travel involved in these activities, but as I have no knowledge of the blood elf death night (really?!) in question, nor Kuhuine’s motivation for foisting her upon the Band, I cannot answer as to whether we will remain stationary this time 'round.

3 Likes

Blood elf death night…Lost a ‘k’ there…Or did I? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

Yes, this event will be conducted fully within the greenhouse. Here is a description of the concepts:

‘Don’t touch what you can’t afford.’ :kiss:

2 Likes

Shoot, I will not be able to make it to this one due to RL interfering.

I hope to catch the one in the beginning of August :slight_smile: Have a good Hangout, everyone :butterfly:

3 Likes

Gotta love the effort Alunaria puts into everything, from screenshots to carefully crafted holiday notes. :relaxed:

3 Likes

There is no such thing as 99% :cherry_blossom:

Speaking of screenshots! - If you take any on Monday, please send them my way, and I will tend to them with care, once I get back :butterfly:

2 Likes

Hello!

Very interesting evening!
So nice of the Botany band to allow visitors like me to visit their lectures.
I understand this evenings lecturer, (Elder Sinya), was new and sort of a temp filling in for their normal one?
Anyway, I thought she was great! Well prepared and knowing her subject well.
The subject itself was interesting as well since it was about the much missunderstood herb Bloodthistle.

There was some hostility towards the lecturer in the early evening. Maybe there was some underlaying issues that I was unaware of, or maybe it was her deathknight-ishness?
Elder Sinya was very professional about it, declaring that she was invited to share her knowledge, but that she was fine with either way the Botany Band wanted it.

At this point, the honorable dwarf Helgi kindof put his foot down and then the matter was settled and the lecture could continue.
The last part of the lecture was the most interesting, when those who never had bloodthistle was given the opportunity to try it out.
There was some hesitation, and some would not even try, witch is of course every persons own choice.

There was some drinks and frollicking after the lecture but I did not manage to get any pictures there because I was distracted by… ahm… by, the generous hospitality of the Botanary Band.
(So generous…)

Link to pictures (On the Enjin Moonglade page, just remove some spaces):
https:// moongladerp.enjin .com/forum/m/51852053/viewthread/32793255-herbal-hangout-06/page/1

Anyway, Great night! Thanks a million!

Love
//Alahnore Goldenblade

3 Likes

Sorry I missed this one. Turns out that you can run Overwatch but not WoW with a freshly installed version of Windows so I had to go driver hunting instead :confused:

3 Likes

Ah, I am sorry I missed this one… (Vacation time makes me oblivious to date and day of the week…)

I am glad Helgi stepped up - err, put his foot down.

While I harbor no warm feelings for death knights, I have come to realize that they are not (all) evil Scourge.

3 Likes

I harbour no love for the Scourge. When I put my foot down, it was merely because of my thirst for knowledge and dark beer. Both were satisfied this evening. After I drained the information from her, like she would blood from a victim, did Kuhuine dismiss the San’layn. Then we had a beer.

3 Likes

And then we had a street fight.

4 Likes

Oh, ugh… She was San’layn, not merely a coldhearted unholy death knight…

3 Likes

I appreciate the recap and screenshots, thank you! I begin to see the value of these, especially if one were not able to participate :slight_smile:

Here´s a few of them with a direct link, thanks again for taking the time! Cherry Blossom on Google

https://alunariasavenue.com/roleplay-events/

https://moongladerp.enjin.com/forum/m/51852053/viewthread/32793255-herbal-hangout-06/page/1

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.