[N-RP] Leafy Lecture, 16th of December

There is a leaflet on your local billboard. You seem to recognise its style.

Ever wondered about the journeyman’s bane? The ghost plant? The sneakvine? The patienceleaf? All of the above? You should be! These are all the same plant: The fadeleaf!
Arrenthil Moonleaf will be sharing his knowledge of this sneaky plant with everyone who attends. We will be going to Feralas, so bring proper clothing!

Quest Objective: Meet with The Botany Band in the Greenhouse at the Magus Commerce Exchange in Dalaran (Broken Isles) on Monday the 16th of December at 20:00 CET.

The Botany Band is a roleplay guild with focus on adventurous study of plant life. We welcome every friendly adventurer with a green thumb! :deciduous_tree:

5 Likes

Aw, we were excited to see some potential BB members at the Grotto! :frowning: Maybe next time. Have fun and good luck! :smiley:

7 Likes

This will be Arryl’s first ever Band event, so I am incredibly excited! When it comes to RP there are few things I love more than seeing my friends branch out and give DMing a try. :herb:

3 Likes

My apologies, Aiyvah. My nights of the moon are reserved for the band, but I expect that another chance of interactive indulgence shall present itself in time. Have a wondrous winter veil with mellow merriment beneath a mystical mistletoe! :snowflake:

5 Likes

Ah… I know a certain warlock(!) who is …
I don’t think ‘excited’ is the right word…
inquisititive - about meeting Arryl again, but…

Since someone is merrying with Greatfather Winter on the 16th, Morton (Mortend) will have to, uh… babysit. Yes.

6 Likes

Dear friend, I hope you are not talking about me? :smiley:

3 Likes

To be merry, not to marry :grinning:

3 Likes

It’s tomorrow! I’m hyped. :green_heart:

3 Likes

If I didn’t know for a fact that it was his first lecture, I would’ve never believed that Arryl had never ran a BB event before. Very well-prepared, perfectly executed, and mildly traumatizing to Anyel. What’s not to like?

I am looking forward to see more elfy shenanigans in 2020. :sparkling_heart:

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.