[N-RP] Rei's Cooking Class 🍔 SUSPENDED INDEFINITELY

Food can bring back precious memories… And create new ones!

The resident food fanatic and booze aficionado, Rei Winterbrew, is happy to announce that once a month she will be hosting culinary classes open to all interested visitors. Come to the Halfhill Market in Pandaria and learn how to prepare iconic dishes, explore beautiful desserts, delight in fancy cocktails, and let aromatic stews warm your heart!

Hello there!

I would like to introduce yet another open RP initiative! I love RP. I love food. It was inevitable that these two passions would eventually meet halfway, and the result is here: Rei’s Cooking Class, a monthly cooking-themed neutral open RP event. Every month the participants will learn how to prepare a certain number of dishes, depending on (IC) difficulty and (OOC) time.

WHEN: Every last Tuesday of the month at 20:00 Server Time.
WHERE: Halfhill Market in the Valley of the Four Winds in Pandaria.

Hey, guess what?
The recipes Rei shares during her classes are all legit! You can use them in your own kitchen and enjoy the same dishes your character had…! Well, mostly, as for some unfathomable reason troll tenderloin is infernally difficult to find at supermarkets.

Bon appetit! :wine_glass:

10 Likes

this would mean I have to cancel every 4th event of mine

1 Like

Quick note: due to some really poor timing regarding prepatch/expansion launch, I have decided to push the Cooking Class to January 2021 (because it’s difficult to cook when things go down and undead visitors invade your kitchen, you see).

1 Like

I don’t want to hijack your nice food thread, but maybe, if you want, I could come by, one of those Wednesdays, and teach how to make grilled, life-size carrot skulls…

I won an honorable mention in a cooking contest once.

At least that’s how I remember it…

4 Likes

2021 draws near… And with it, excellent food. :eyes:

1 Like

Just making sure this doesn’t go poof. 8)

3 Likes

Recipe list: prepared.
Knives: sharpened.
Troll chunks: acquisition in progress–I mean, reminder that the cooking class will be ready for business in just a month. :eyes:

4 Likes

is it finally hapening?

1 Like

Yes! In this lovely (?) year of 2021, Rei’s Cooking Class is going to have an official launch on the last Wednesday of the month. :bread:

3 Likes

3 days left

1 Like

Another installment of the event coming right up. Note: starting from March the event will be migrating to Tuesdays to better fit my schedule! This month’s event is still on Wednesday, though.

2 Likes

New event on the 30th!

1 Like

It’s the 30th. In other words: food time. :cupcake:

2 Likes

Running those events is fun, but also challenging in an unexpected way. And by that I mean they leave me lusting after meatloaf at 11PM.

Next month: something sweet? :eyes:

3 Likes

Event tomorrow! :>

1 Like

Correction: no event after all, due to reasons outside of my control. :expressionless:

The Cooking Class is postponed to next month!

1 Like

Perhaps after Korakk’s last attempt to make pancakes > https://imgur.com/a/sniEipq <
He should look into a cooking Class.
This was a while ago, I admit, but Korakk could still do to learn…
What good is a commander of an order, if he cannot cook the order some pancakes?

2 Likes

Tomorrow is the day!

1 Like

My urge to organize any RP in this game is currently dead in the water due to Blizzard’s harrassment lawsuit and all the absolutely abhorrent behaviours that happened behind the scenes and were recently brought to light by people who suffered at the hands of this slimy dumpster fire. Unfortunately I have no choice but to suspend the Cooking Class and scrap all future events I had planned.

It was fun while it lasted and I would like to thank all the participants!

2 Likes

There is a special feast planned for those people :fire: somewhere beyond lawyers and other things they might hide behind.

2 Likes