that’s all sorry guys

2 Likes

NA > EU

period.

1 Like

Well obviously they have a higher chance of devs reading their posts

1 Like

maybe it’s just na culture, they don’t give a f*ck
i feel like everyone on the eu forums are trying to type in a way where it seems like they have a galaxy sized brain becuase english is not their main language (most of the time) and they wanna flex

3 Likes

meh, I don’t have an extremely educated opinion but I’ve always felt like NA is a lot more friendly and easier to just randomly play 4fun in.

EU feels a lot more tryhard and toxic in comparison.

4 Likes

very true actually

1 Like

Didnt EU just give up already and doesnt care about this game anymore, just look how few posts are overall even compared to legion.

So even here the EU is ahead.

2 Likes

[sarcasm] But of course! Look at all those 3rd wave feminists, and anti-vaxxers, and vegans, and ghettos, and gangs, and ignorant people who think EU is a country! How could anyone even dare to think otherwise??? [/sarcasm]

Uhm… not really?? xd

2 Likes

I think this summarizes it pretty well

http://st.elohell.net/public/chill/88bbfce3d1fdf4a3314e7ae7339f7b4d.jpg

3 Likes

I still literally can’t understand what he’s trying to say. And this is not the only example I can put forth. It feels like half of the posts on the EU forums are just people going to a thesaurus and changing every synonym into something that people have to google to understand.

I cannot understand what he’s trying to say either but this can be attributed to his poor English way more than his “trying to show he has a galaxy brain”. Perhaps he was trying to translate his thoughts from his native language to the English one.

I mean, what word do you not understand anyways? “Sporadic”? xD No offense Bicmex because I do respect you as an amazing Hunter player, but I feel like this was just a poor example. You reminded me of a kid I played against in League who started flaming me out of the blue, and later proceeded to say I was trying to look intelligent because I used “hard, uncommon words” like “apparently”.

They should just make only one forum, tbh these days pretty much everybody knows how to speak English.

And they will be able to get feedback in 1 topic and not 1 in Russian, 1 in Spanish etc…

Agreed.

One central forum for PvP, General, Classic (etc), and then add sub-sections for region specific, realm specific.

1 Like

Lmfao accurate

Who cares, being ignored at EU forum or US forum… at the end, you have 0,03% chance of Blizz reply in US and 0,003% in EU

to be fair this entire post got inspired by this post https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/went-1-14-in-ilvl-301-gear-today/200273/6

i’m just sad that eu people can’t just sh*tpost on the forums :crying_cat_face:

Same chance to get pandaria wb mount :thinking:

Absolutely agree, just look at our forums

People making the most ridiculous conspiracy theories on why Horde wins BGs .(As I factionchanged recently I can confirm nothing magical in that)

50 posts a day about how evil Russians ruin our BGs…

People complaining when they learn other players can attack them if they use Warmode and crying when they find out personal responsiblity exists…

And even more people complaining about PvP related things that are literaly nothing more than a part of the gamr.

And if there appears another post that is not related to these you get a daily update on how awesome Russian Alliance is, in case you forgot…

And occasional warlock jumping in with (well written) two meters long essay about how bad we are doing under posts talking about other classes…

1 Like

Exactly what I’m thinking but tbh it’s a good idea so it will never happen xD

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.