Naxxramas Ninjalooter due to grp loot exploit /Nuriloria/

I would like to share what happened to me on my own raid. I organised a Naxx 25 softres run and it was on master loot and there is a commonly known bug, which causes the loot of every wing end boss loot to appear as Group loot even if its on master looter. When we killed Kel’Thuzad the loot appeared as grp loot instead master loot and he pressed need on it on purpose then acting like he doesn’t know that he is exploiting this bug.

23 Player passed on the axe which I was reserved by master looter and he won it by roll due to the bug and left the raid. We submitted a ticket at least.

Anyone has suggestion / ideas what can I do now besides the raid members sent GM tickets ? Any chance they can help ? I guess next time have to be careful and tell 5-10 raid members to safety need on items. Every raid member respected the loot rules and accepted it, this guy remained silent and only acted on KT then instantly left the raid.

Everyone who says it was on fair terms and not exploiting a bug just think about it on a second and imagine yourself that is happening to you. If it goes unpunished, it will actually encourage players to abuse this bug and ninja from raid. It is what it is, if one sees that this can be done without punishment, whats the reason to not abuse it?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.