Nazjatar is literal trash

And now, thank you, the babies, they nerve the quests, frankly thank you very much. While last week saw an improvement in communication, people helping each other advised themselves, discussed, and so on, for these so-called quests, “too difficult”, in a pity maj BIM nothing, the void, PNJ absolutely everywhere, the community? Paf gone. Thank you very much, when I said that the community on the networks and on this forum rotten the game, I was not kidding, and seeing the nicks, it will be the same who will complain " 2 simple" “nouboudi does not speak” "lol blibli no hapi, two faste "

And after blinded clearly, I do not know who gave the order to change it, but it have no balls, backtracking so quickly while it’s THE way to go for a better game (on the community aspect at least that is extremely important in a GOOD MMO), so we’ll stop. And do not believe this decision, because of the mourning, will be change on the content to come, thank you very much for ruining the game and his commu, frankly clapclap

Yes it makes me shhit, I’m fed up, every time for every change in the right direction it’s the same thing. To say we have the same thing everywhere else and saw the evolution of the vg with the fear of devs to not “shock boby never happy”, we will laugh in 5 years. As much speeding up and taking a wall, run the vg, to better go up

Naz is, like Argus a massive pain to get around until you get Flying. At least we get flying in Naz, we didn’t in Argus…

1 Like

Arcane pylons … Worst thing in this game so far after sharding

No, Mechagon is literally trash.

Nazjatar is definitely worse than Argus, both in terms of mob density and being a sheer pain in the rear to navigate. The zone design is atrocious, and the only thing that makes it remotely bearable for me is the fact I can stealth past the 99% of stuff I don’t want/need to kill. I honestly feel bad for people playing other classes who don’t have that luxury.

nazjatar is only good for classes that have stealth and good mobility else you re screwed

1 Like

Worst place ive ever been in since I started this game in Vanilla. 50 rep for a quest u might spend 30-60 min on , its terrible

4 Likes

I have to agree that the design of the zone sucks, mainly from a developers point of view. I got stuck in cracks/small holes three times this week and had to use my Flight masters whistle to get out. Not sure if its just bad design or if they put these stuck areas in on purpose to annoy us

imo naz is better than mech

but that isn’t saying much

both dailies are un fun and feel like chores.

Half of quests are mobile games/arcade games

Aesthetics, although not bad, are not blizz’ finest work

bugs I haven’t had any real issues with

I don’t like flying in the game as it takes any navigation out of the game, one of the reasons vanilla is great imo

:rofl: :man_facepalming:

Running around in mechagon i see lot of people
rares are dead so fast lot of people farming parts I see lot of people working together
I was struggeling with a elite and had some other horde help me

You think that you do know what you want, but you don’t.” Fire every single one of these devs and we might have a good expansion again.

1 Like

The sad thing is that I have to agree with OP!

I don’t call it “trash” but it is bad - why? Well, let me explain my take on this:

a) It’s bad to navigate (like it was designed with either flying or - more likely - swimming in mind and then they remembered that people didn’t like it and so they drained the water out -.-)

b) So much wasted potential with the lore! Where’s Malfurion, where’s Tyrande and the others like Maiev…hell even Illidan should IMHO be there (he was heavily involved in the War of the Ancients, just like Azshara, Tyrande, Malfurion etc.)! The quests there SUCK compared to what the zone should be! The much more lore-unfriendly (because gnome-lore isn’t as expansive as nightelf-lore!) Mechagon is the superior zone by far! Really, where’s the cool quests for the nightelfs? Was Malfurion sleeping the day away again and Tyrande roasting marshmallows on the bonfire that was Teldrassil (a warcrime the Alliance hasn’t yet responded to, seriously the Horde gets away with too much, they’ve used WMDs several times by now and the Alliance has done nothing to truly respond - and the lore makes it clear that the Alliance has superior numbers and firepower! Remember the Vindicaar, hell I bet Jaina could make a manabomb if she wanted to! - Note: I don’t hate the Horde (started out on a Horde-Character, but switched early on because friends were already playing Alliance!), I just wish they couldn’t basically nuke Boston (insert any other secondary city in a country with nukes!) and the US (or other country!) is just jolly and sends a few hundred soldiers instead of telling the responsible people to surrender or die in nuclear fire!)

c) Too many mobs (you get ganged up on so easily it’s not even funny anymore and I’ve heard that they scale to your equipment, so yeah that sucks, too!)

d) Not rewarding (50-75 rep per quest? Are you kidding me? Not to mention that benthic-gear (which is a nice way to catch up yourself and gear alts (!)) doesn’t drop often enough and the quests don’t reward enough pearls, too (IMHO they should give 20 if that’s what is needed for an upgrade, because otherwise they could have kept the gear-drop from the old-world (Kultiras and Zandalar!) world-quests for BfA!)

Hell, with flying (or at least something similar to Anti-Gravity-Pack from Mechagon, maybe a buff that makes us fly?) it would work way better! This way? Yeah, I’ll be done with this tomorrow (I only lack about 50 rep to revered) and then I’ll be done with the zone (I am thinking about ways to avoid it with alts -.-)

@Blizz: Why is my WL level 60 on here? I got to 120 two weeks ago on this (former!) alt! -.-

It’s been 84 years to see another seaweed

3 Likes

Only? The weed is still easier to find than those damn fruits (note: I am not talking about those you have to “shoot down” from the corrals, I talking about those tiny buds on the ground that don’t sparkle overly much!)

2 Likes

JAJAJA TEN THOUSAND YEARS…

Yes I know what shi.tty buds you said about xD

I completely agree. Its made even more obvious since Mechagon is such a, not amazing, but deffinetely well put together piece of content. If they had used the wasted Nazjatar resources to make Mechagon amazing and not wasted the what feels like the biggest extant villian in the warcraft mythos on a raid that isn’t the final one in the game, so I as a casual tank have literally no motivation to even bother putting up with lfr to see. All for what? So we could continue the unnimpressive tradition of “new content+2 new factions to revered=flying” BS? WOW was all over the place when it came out but at least that felt fun and passionate, this just feels like…ugh. Warmode almost made it fun but I play alliance so…not if I want to actually complete the needed WQ.

2 Likes

Mechagon looks it based on a junkyard and that the amazing part of it because everything in mechagon has to do with junk and mechanical

they vanished because…

Tyrande got her revenge

1 Like

Nazjatar should be a city like Suramar, a pinnacle of Naga’s civilization. But it is a quality content and Blizzard doesn’t care about such things anymore. Instead we have some lazy piece of crap made in like a week. It doesn’t even look like outskirts of real Nazjatar.

Another big lore part of the game absolutely ruined. Poor Metzen and other OGs - watch their beloved univerce humiliated and butchered so much…

4 Likes