Nazjatar is literal trash

I love it and i am glad they made the mob destiny high. Since it is the naga origin area and capital.

1 Like

Vashjir fits 100times betetr as naga captial and orgin area. actully underwater,looks if has been underwater for long time and seaweed doesnt somehow stay in air when should be on ground rotting, all fish dont suddenly breath air with lungs. And its more then a palace and few caves.

Niajzatar doesnt fit being the naga captial at all as its represented ingame.
Not underwater,doesnt look like has been underwater, no naga civilsation,no buildlings of them just old ruins,its mostly just caves, no real settlements no culture of them no nothing.
Vashjir is way way way better naijzatar then naijzatar is.

2 Likes

I think they made it land on purpose. When Vashir was released it was the least played area in the expansion and the ratings for the water zone was very low.

Yeah so what? if people actully did zone theyd know isnt a issue, a sea horse thats faster then even max flying speed. 60% extra swim speed and no need to breath, underwater and on land flight points(or seahorse points) and you can walk on sea floor which is where youd most often be anyway.

Abd with naijzatars terrain being underwater wouldve actully made it better and more fun to navigate.

1 Like

No I meant BFA - the whole expansion you douche!

Thank god we have Mechagon. I wouldn’t bother with 8.2 otherwise

1 Like

retail is trash. Join me for classic: primacy .shivtr.com

the jellyfish one indeed is bugged as sometimes i bounced midair with no jellyfish to land on, but if you want control then stop keyboard turning and you got all the control you need for this.

But i got to agree i am really tired of getting zones like nazjatar,mechagon,broken shores,tanaan and argus. Zones that have no real story at all. In nazjatar you got the intro quest and then 2 quests based on reputation. They need to get rid of the diablo like gameplay and put the rpg part back in and having proper quests in zones

Until now I remember only one good thing related to this place, it was a quest related to make the night elf ghosts realize they are dead, they deny that they are dead when you told them and one night elf female is awake and knows what happened we talk with her during quest and she is pretty sad, background music was also sad. It made me emotional when I was done with the quest and climbing the stairs to leave the place.

I rarely enable the game sound if there is story related quests to do in new zones in order to catch such moments.

There are a lot of issues underwater. Aiming abilities under water is awful, blink just straight up doesn’t work. Rune of power doesn’t work if you are too high above it. Speed up abilities don’t work. I would hate to have Nazjatar be underwater.

3 Likes

Only issue ive ever had there was death and decay but anything else never had issue with. And naijz would be better to navigate underwater anyway and fit more

There are plenty of spells that are bugged underwater, my warlock’s elemental spell doesn’t work properly.

For someone who does Mythic+ and Raids yeah as they can concentrate on upgrading one or two pieces/

If you don’t do mythic+ or raid? You literally need nolife to farm pearls to even get to iL 420

Why? If you don’t raid, the one place where they are good, you don’t need to have the best of the best Benthic gear right away. All you really need to do, if you want them, is the three follower mission, the few dailies that reward pearls and world quests. You can do all of those in under an hour depending on the day.

and why would you need them on 420 if you dont raid or do m+ xd?

I’ve mainly found benthic useful for alts. The cost of kitting an alt out in them is low, pair that with WQ rings and trinkets and the naz quest wep, you have a toon ready for mythic 0.

There is no purpose to upgrading every slot to 425,and only select pieces are worth it if you intend to raid EP. If not mythic is easier to gear up and saves those pearls for essences for the alts or occasionally plugging a benthic piece that you’re getting unlucky on.

The one piece I have now and did horde pearls for was for a cloak that forged with desirable secondaries and a socket, because my own cloak was low (but with a socket) and sockets are very strong on cloaks. By the time I’d gamed this all of my other slots have generally been replaced by mythic ones that are higher ilevel or equal but with sockets already. Not worth the pearls as I’m not raiding on this toon.

I also question the basis on accruing 420 gear on each slot if one does not intend to mythic at all, or raid? It may be a sense of achievement or progression thing, but to not even dip your toe in that content at that ilevel seems a bit odd. It’s an extraordinary level of effort to go to for something that can be achieved elsewhere, but people will do what they want I suppose.

NAZJATAR IS LITERAL TRASH

Agree.

1 Like

Jumping jelly is so bad. I stopped doing it long ago.

1 Like

(World)quest design is bad in Nazjatar
Kill 15 Nagas, kill another 15 Nagas and hey kill 15 Elite Nagas.
btw. get 8 Items from Nagas what means kill 15+ Nagas.
And after that, jump on that turtle shell and kill some more Nagas.
And you are not finish. Use that item to finde some stealth nagas to kill 5 Nagas!

But thats how questdesign looks when you make them in the coffeebreak, because you dont care.

and then add some mingames which make no sen. for example candy crush.

2 Likes

People seem to have a massive misconception on the nature of naga “civilization”.

We have never met naga civilians, their worker force always consist of various races of slaves. The only naga architecture we ever see are strongholds, camps or other fortified locations. 99% of the time when encountering naga they are either attacking or taken over someplace.

Nagas do not have a civilization to speak of, their entire existence is to wage war for their Queen. They were never going to have a city, their only reason to have a singular non combat structure constructed is to appease their Queen through a grand palace at the heart of a sea of encampments and fortifications built to wage a war where all of the race is conscripted into war.

2 Likes