Nazjatar is literal trash

It’s not directly said, but it’s explained that with the power of the heart we’re going to allow you to use the portal to move around. So kind of making it so that only you can go.

Ehhhh I’ll accept it but I still think it’s lazy writing. The HoA seems to be a magic do everything device at this point.

4 Likes

Like i said, Still better than zero mages in the entire horde and zandalari army combined.

Not to mention the fact that, there were bombs strapped to ships for months and no one noticed.

1 Like

Do not you understand that it will never change? That with the old engine of the game, the old basic game code, you will always have a maj with daily / expe quests and the farm? Not to mention that it is typical of the MMO?

There more I read more I see capricious little children who have no idea what they really want. When asked after hours we see that what they want is unachievable, born. All surrounded by a total lowering of everything they see. This is not constructive criticism, "C’est de la merde " -Jean Pierre Coffe.

The problem is not the criticism but the total forgetfulness of a setting in context, a blatant bad faith, incoherent remarks and finally not being able to distinguish between the positive and the negative. To see an error and to conclude “that in the end everything stinks of crap” (it is also valid for a good thing and to say that “all is well, everything is perfect”)

I saw many nicks, on this forum cheering the difficulty of the pex, the length needed to kill a monster in classic and complain about being dead several times in Nazjatar because the mobs are more difficult.

F socity “I’m the king”

PS :
I know very well that the game has flaws, I criticize many of the things we find more and more over the years. Not only on WoW but absolutely everywhere, a kind of fel that is progressively gangrene the whole population, in all that exists

15 Likes

That’s an awfully edgy post

7 Likes

The real disapointment is you expecting to be 8.3…see you in prepatch

What I dislike is the overall feel of the zone. Didn’t Azshara boast how she’d make Nazjatar a capital that eclipses the glory of Zin’azshari itself? Well, I don’t see it. I thought that the highborne were supposed to be vain, pompous, proud, arrogant, excessive and loving beauty and power, yet the naga seem to live in the ruins and caves dotted with a few buildings here and there.

When Azshara pointed at the landscape and said “Behold! Nazjatar!” I was like “Seriously…? That’s it?”

Very disappointed, sorry. This feels just like Argus, which instead of looking like a true bastion of Legion power in the universe looked more like few small camps dotting the landscape.

You had enough time to make this a truly memorable experience for all the people who were teased with Nazjatar since even Warcraft The Frozen Throne. Major letdown.

47 Likes

Atleast argus had a fake wallpaper that made it feel somewhat “bastion of legion power”, This on the other hand feels like “Azuna deleted scenes” meh.

25 Likes

I think the whole problem is that the most features are just like in Legion . Because of that people are bored.
I am excited about the raid. So far I did a few quests in Naz’jatar … The whole thing with the essences it’s familiar to the Artefact Weapons … I didn’t get why we threw the Weapons off … they had amazing look at least …

3 Likes

Oh. My. God.

We have to do something to get something!

6 Likes

checks classic forums

Moans seem low today.

checks general forums

Ahhhh , there we go.

13 Likes

Giving us 150 rep per WQ would still require us to do something.

Slapping 1 rep on elite mobs and letting us grind them for hours until revered would still make us do something.

I’m sick of being spoon fed like a little kid. Let me grind Blizzard. This ain’t grinding. This is time gated content on a spoon.

24 Likes

Jaina was not able to open a portal using conventional magics, since such energies were being blocked by Azshara. Bear in mind that Azshara is one of the most powerful sorceresses that ever lived, so blocking access to certain magic is well within her capabiltiies.

However, as indicated by the dialogue, Nazjatar is located in an area with highly concentrated magical energies. Jaina was able to tap into that, catalysed by using your Heart of Azeroth, to bypass whatever blocks Azshara put on the usual magics required for portal building.

2 Likes

Dan, are you gonna hide everything but pants?

3 Likes

Oh hey I forgot that this is a feature now. :thinking:

I also dont like the fact that they made the manapearls so important while all you need them for is for catching up and professions, for which you ar going to need at least 75 to even make a 410 alchemytrinket, because of the restored thingy you need that is locked behind a questline that requires at least 75 pearls to complete the 2nd quest( so might be even more but i dont know that yet)

2 Likes

It’s still really convenient that the magical energies were basically just round the corner and this could all be done within like 30 seconds. As others have pointed out, there are explanations that I obviously missed but it’s still not good writing to have quite a significant problem be resolved in such a short space of time with seemingly very little effort. It just makes the initial problem seem kind of pointless.

2 Likes

FF14, you serious? As if that game makes grinding and questing any better.

Honestly, why is that piece of trash so hyped up? It literally does everything WORSE than WoW. The grind in that game, id rather grind in wow for 10 days than 1 in FF.

4 Likes

I think that’s fair criticism regarding the time. I think it would have been better if it were a more involved process to build the portal, such as perhaps spacing in a few quests, say, “oh you need to power your heart to make this portal” or something.

4 Likes

nothing will change with these patches/updates untill blizz find a better more effeciant way to test there game before its released,all this does is annoy people and turn players away.

1 Like