Nazjatar is literal trash

If it only was valid.

the irony is that those rare have ridiculously low healthpools compared to normal mobs and unlike on timeless isle they spawn at exackly the same time so you cant even realisticaly get more then 1 - and even then you are on extremly tight time to get there

garbage design is garbage

3 Likes

Sometimes ppl are nice enough to write in trade that X rare is up, but by the time you get there its dead or you can be on the other side of the map.

Lets also discuss the daily quests, which have you running all over the map to well throw back some fish into the water, or picking up 8 random stuff that spawns all over the map. Dear lord blizz, we just saw Bellulars video what activision is doing with everything they get their hands on and how poorly it treats its devs and consumers.

Mark my words, activision will be the death of blizzard, just as activision was the death of many other game dev companies before.

Its very clear at this point that blizz dont have a single say in what direction the game should be going, and everything comes down to what activision thinks.

2 Likes

They have been merged since July 9, 2008… think death would have happened by now?

And its only in the last 5 year or so acti go involoved more and more. They removing the old gaurds and are taking over more and more, at this point they controll every decision blizz is making and see how good subs and gameplay are doing

I think they have been involved this whole time… I mean that’s what a merger is.

Thats true but they didnt controll every aspec of every part of blizzard as they have been doing for the past years

Doesn’t that mean that Activision isn’t responsible for WoW downfall ?

How do you know how much control they have?

Seems we have a lot of forum posters who have inside info :male_detective:

Bellular is a greate source and this seems to be backed up by even Jason Schreier

Ah ofc a youtuber - must be true then :roll_eyes:

1 Like

did u miss this part?

1 Like

Oh and a sprinkle of journalism on the top… well yes it most definately is true then :rofl:

1 Like

i dont know in what type of denial u live in when its been clear that blizz have gone for the worse and its clear that acti is pulling the strings. I honestly think at times some ppl here are paid to just dissagree and make things look better than it really is. If you just did some easy research you would fine out what type of company acti have always been. And its no secret to most of the community that acti is pulling the strings and not blizz anymore.

1 Like

I have done everything in the new zones since they came out. After 3 days I must say it is looking increasingly likely i won’t get flying anytime soon.

It just is too horrible with the terrain in Nazjatar and the incredible time consuming quests due to layering making quest objectives disappear as you get close.

I play my hunter and have my own tank plus feign death. I can survive the densily packed mobs in the area, but as other have written, being a more easy target it must be a nightmare.

Mechanar is nice. It is a zone that flows much better.

1 Like

I actually did it once and I did gain a reward.
Nothing fancy just some materials, pearls and badges.

For some reason gamers get really attached to the developers aswell as the game, it’s really weird as they don’t give a stuff about them. Yet they will defend anything the developers do, and thank them for every little thing when they already bought the game.

Hey guys, someone disagrees with my view, must be paid to do so! Way too many tinfoil hatters around these days.

1 Like

False. Mechagon is LITERAL trash.

Thank you, thank you

It just released have you maxed or seen everything yet ?