Nazmir Lag

Hello

I am playing on CoA and I am getting at least 5-6 seconds delay in Nazmir area. Any fixes?

4 Likes

Thank the titans! It’s not just me then! So yh, anyway, same for me as Alliance playing from Silvermoon in both Nazmir and Underrot - terrible lag.

I believe it’s a general issue as BG’s have lag too, every zone except capital cities as well it seems.

I just flew into Nazmir from Zuldazar, instant lag when maps changed.

+1, Unplayabale lag definitely effecting Nazmir as a whole.

Unplayable lag for the past days, seems specific to Nazmir. Other zones seem not affected. Please fix this Blizz!

Now Vale is lagging too. It literally makes it unplayable.

The lag is Nazmir is still terrible tonight. I do apprciate that most of blizz are working from home at the moment but any idea when we are to expect a fix on this? The whole zone is unplayable.

The lag in Nazmir is very bad for me and it has been like this for at least three days. I’m playing on the Hellscream server. My ISP is Nexgentel in Norway.

Every other zone that I have been in is fine, but Nazmir has something really strange going on. It might not be lag, but it feels like it.

I also asked in general chat and everyone else had the same issue, so I don’t think it is me or my ISP, but who knows.

Same here Silvermoon-EU , Nazmir unplayable. 5-10 second delays on everything. ms was under 24 all the time. It was pure pain to go through War Campaign quest line. Multiple people complaining about it in zone chat as well.

Same here, on both Aggramar and CoA. Going on for the last three to four weeks. Surely you can think of something, short of suspending all quests in Nazmir for the foreseeable future… :mask: