Necrolord Campaign Bugged

Trying to do the “Enemy at the Door” Quest which is part of Chapter 2 of the Necrolord campaign on my fresh ding alt. and it wont registered that I have mounted the Ragewing. So I fly around infinitely. I have tried relogging, abandoning and re-aquiring the quest, sacrificing a gnome, turning on WM and Turning off WM.

I have no idea what to try, as at the current moment in time, I cannot progress the covenant campaign any further.

Any suggestions?

yes of course

As incredibly helpful, eloquent, and overall fantastic as the above answer is, I thought I’d add in another suggestion.
I haven’t encountered this bug per se, but in about 85% of bugged quests I’ve seen before, it helps to disable all addons, relog, do the quest, and re-enable addons again. At least that does often help me if I come across these situations.
Have you tried that?

Since posting this earlier today, just going away and coming back several hours later seems to have fixed it. Its annoying that spending an hour trying to get it too work yielded no results, but just leaving it and going to work and then coming back and trying again 8 hours later fixed it.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.