[Necromancer RP - A&H] The Midnight Hour

2 Likes

I can only see this ending with a fair and honest discussion between all parties involved, no weapons drawn.

1 Like

I think the host wouldn’t care loads if people began to battle instead of exchanging knowledge, it’s role play either way

As I recall the last meeting had a fight with someone dying (?)

9 Likes

Strife is definitely welcome! It’s a place for both verbal and physical conflict, all in the interest in creating a coven of Death-loyal cultists.

6 Likes

I’m looking forward to it :flushed:.

4 Likes

Due to complaints of event time being too early, me and Tyrinar have decided to push it back to 21:00 RT.

7 Likes

the wage cage strikes again

It’s more real than you know.

Sips coffee LOUDY for multiple seconds

Working hard or hardly working, ey?

5 Likes

How will we be ICly notified this time?

However you want to be. Whether through overhearing rumours or acquiring the missive yourself - all possible avenues are explorable.

1 Like

This sounds interesting.

1 Like

A chance for you there are no ledges around the chapel, Tyrinar. I’d have gladly enacted my vengeance for what transpired tonight.

1 Like

This looks brilliant.
I’ve a character in mind who might appreciate some further advancement of … darker skills, but they’re not undead. It’s not exclusive to that, is it?

1 Like

All races of any kind can come along, so long they have experience or want an indepth look into the magic of necromancy and undeath. Except elves. No filthy elves here.

3 Likes

Yeah Nelox is right. Elves? Hate 'em. They think they’re better than everyone else, and they think they know everything. I know because I’m a master in Anti-Elf hatred. Probably more qualified than any of you.

3 Likes

I don’t know about that. I was at the invasion of Quel’thalas so my hatred for the elven people is bit more stretched than yours, Tyrinar.

1 Like

Seems we were both there. Perhaps Nelox and Tyrinar have unknown past they’ve forgotten about :flushed:

:eyes: :flushed:

1 Like

As it turns out i might be able to come around after all.

We shall see. should be intresting

1 Like

Come if you DARE mwahahahaha…

Nah but seriously it’ll be good to see you there, come along if you can!

3 Likes