Need help spending 6 mln gold

Why not invest it?
Much safer and better return than whatever you’d get from Blizz.

Lottery tickets is also a kewl option.

1 Like

Just spend on weekly +15 and raid boosts to gear up your characters.

1 Like

You can have full Mythic raid run. They will gear you, trade the mount and get the achievements.

1 Like

Can you like, give me 1.2k for repairs and a MOG?

1 Like

Buy all the rare companion pets off AH!

1 Like

well u can send me 5 million for brutosaur :rofl:

1 Like

One suggestion : do not buy gold until you know what you actually want it for. You won’t be able to transform it back to euros and the general trend throughout an expansion is the price of token goes up so you will likely get more gold if you wait.

One thing you can consider is using the money itself for a 6 month subscription if you know you like the game (and if you were not sure you probably wouldn’t invest 400 euros in gold in the first place…).

Another idea is you could self refer a friend a second account and give it a 6 month subscription : having 2 accounts provides all kinds of in game ease of use and you gain a few cosmetic items from RAF.

1 Like

Ha ha, you are old.
Wait, I’m too, cos I got the reference :frowning:

2 Likes

its soon end of a raid tier, why bait ppl into buying stuff that soon will be useless. try be kind to new players instead of trolling them.

2 Likes

I’m not trolling! I’m proposing a way to burn that 6 million gold…

It is up to him how to spend the gold.

1 Like

Depends realy, 6m is not that much actualy, some Tcg items go for 40m+ etc. But you can for sure buy a lot of Boe mounts, pets, get some nice raid boost for gear etc. It is up to you realy.

1 Like

Thanks to everyone who shared some tip. Currently sitting on 900 k, which is 3 tokens worth of gold, and won’t buy more for now (or maybe never, idk yet). I’m goig to create a lvl 1 character and go through tutorial and basic quests, then go back to lvl 50 pal when I have a basic understanding of the game. I’ll come back to this thread and go through everything that was said, I’m sure most of the tips will prove to be super useful once I know my way around (it’s hard to spend the money as long as I get lost just wwlking around Stormwind). I heard that profession levelling can be a good money sink, and I picked jewelcracting and will dump mining in favor of blacksmithing, but as of now, I have only been able to spend chump change on profession levelling, not the millions I’ve heard about in some videos. Feeling rather clueless, hopefully starting again FROM SCRATCH will prove less overwhelming. Thanks a lot for all the help, really appreciated.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.