Need help with macro

Really cant understand how to make macro which will cast Frostbolt on mouseover or just Frostbolt on target.
And Frostbolt(rank 1) if Shift pressed on target, or mouseover
P.S. Cast on mouse need to be prefer target
Tryed a lot of variants - tired of it
How to make it simple and shorten?

Something like this?
/cast [mod:shift,@mouseover,harm] Frostbolt(rank 1); [mod:shift] Frostbolt(rank 1); [@mouseover, nomod] Frostbolt; [nomod] Frostbolt

But it doesnt work properly. It says you dont have a target. But i i have

1 Like

Found this on youtube:

/cast [mod:shift,@mouseover,harm,nodead] Frostbolt(Rank 1);[mod:shift] Frostbolt(Rank 1); [@mouseover,harm,nodead] Frostbolt; Frostbolt

There are four things:
Mouseover target and shift FB rank 1
Shift FB rank 1
mouseover target max rank
target FB max rank

it will not cast automatically, you need to assign it to a key or mouse button then use shift and the button. Also will not work if you have shift and that same button assigned.

Cool. It works

Okay, then, sorry about asking again, but…Why this Food/Water Macro doesnt work?

#showtooltip Conjured Glacier Water
/use [mod:shift,btn:1] Conjure Food; [mod:shift,btn:2] Conjure Water; [mod:alt] Ritual of Refreshment; Conjured Manna Biscuit; [nomod,btn:1] Conjured Croissant; [nomod,btn:2] Conjured Glacier Water;

I have [Conjured Glacier Water] and [Conjured Croissant] and he doesnt eat it after i pressing left mouse button or right button mouse

P.S. Maybe it helps someone else

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.