Need lowskill OP class

Back to WoW after over a year, want an OP low IQ class to play in arena and bgs for fun. Currently thinking rogue or dh. I want to smash my face on the keyboard and win.

Havoc Demon hunter or Destruction

13 Likes

Sounds pretty based and redpilled, dare I say so myself.

2 Likes

DH, Assa Rogue, Destro Lock

4 Likes

DH …lowskill op

3 Likes

Or assarog/mage

Rog 2 mage 2 destro 2

Firemage, DH, rogue. Can’t be more skillless and OP.

assa rogue, fire mage, dh

DK, DH, Ret, BM, Arms, Fury - for maximum brainless mongoloid tunnel without any need to CC and sh1t dies.

Assa, Destro, FMage - if you can CC properly, then sh1t dies as well, if not - look above.

1 Like

nice one , rofl

? Without CC u can’t kill anything with those classes, unlike the mongoloid specs I mentioned. Kinda bad that you still don’t know that O.o

1 Like

this DH try realy hard

Just ignore him.

However his list isn’t entirely wrong. I would just swap assa to the brainless mongoloid list and take out arms and fury. Reason: as arms you need a brain to perform good at higher ratings and fury may pull out a lot of dmg, but it also takes a lot of it. And as assa it literally doesn’t matter if you are able to cc properly. You can basically just press kidney on cd and tunnel one target and you’ll be 2.1k eventually. You ofc need proper gear and corruptions, but that accounts for every class, regardless of how op it is.

3 Likes

For sure , claiming assa requires more skill than warr in 2k20 is just hilarious. Assa is so broken and mongo these days that u can basically afk on the same target while spamming envenoms and still overwhelm enemy healer without giving a damn about CC except maybe blind ? I’m not saying arms is extremely hard to play but there’s a lot of stuff to watch for since you die like crap if you fail , which is not the case with rogues that got tons of survs.

The difference between a good and a bad rogue is night and day. It’s less noticeable with good and bad DH.

4 Likes

Dude everyone are qqing about RMx not because of damage, but because of annoying CC chains they’re pulling. CC is a definition of skill in WoW.

Take out either rogue or mage and swap with any real OP class, and the comp wont work. Take out CC, and the comp won’t work.

Arms war is as mongo as it’s always been. Just a mad DPS bot with MS. Fury even more so. Lmao.

That’s what I always say.
For example I have bad awareness in arena and don’t really know how to predict and trade CDs long-term, so no amount of gear will carry me. But I know 455 ilvl rogues at 2.2k etc.

If you can see difference between different players on the same class, it means the class is high skill cap. The noticable difference between any DH, DK, War etc. is only ilvl.
Much ilvl - mongo tunnel stronk. No ilvl - qq nerf rouge

2 Likes

Look the rog is mad.
Rmx brainless cc and dmg has nothing to do with Skill nur u can believe this if u want.

Destro/Assa is a thing btw.

Imagine calling RMX skill. :rofl:

Because you replace sheep with fear. Have you thought of that? Probably not.

Destro/mage is a thing too albeit weaker, cos locks don’t die.

More than any other comp, it’s a common fact, and random “imagine” comments from salty arena nobodies ain’t changing that fact lmao. If you’re getting rekt by them, sry, got outplayed. Gitgud I guess.