Need more caster classes!

With new classes that we know of from Wotlk to BFA, we are stuck with new melee or hybrid (monk) classes that the expansions offers. I don’t know what tinker class is…So, I am just assuming it to be a gunner bomb class.
Among the all the caster classes, Mage and Warlocks standsout the rest because of being a pure DPS class unlike Priest, shaman and druid. So, there is a need for a new pure caster class like a Blood mage class? What do you guys think?

I think we have enough classes as it is and don’t need more.

9 Likes

Agreed. These classes need rework anyhows. I’d rather them give us that.

6 Likes

I agree as well but it would be easier to add a new spec for some already existing classes like Paladin or death Knight for example.
Paladin - Templar spec, a caster class that uses holy spears out of thin air.
Death Knight - Blood Mage, a caster class that can use blood magic.
Well, it’s something that I want…
I hope, blizzard adds some flavours to the current class, if they can’t afford to make a new class that sells well to the players then they can try this option also

2 Likes

A troll headhunter but holy?

Blood DKs want to have a word about stealing their theme.

It’s just a suggestion, I am not a Dev here. Lol!
I want a more caster classes and I know some here may agree…

1 Like

Whats this obsession with “pure and hybrid” when it comes to classes?

I also disagree, we have enough classes already.

This.
I am hoping for a fourth specc since forever. And I really hope they finally get rid of the DPS-onlyclasses. I love Warlock, but I love Healing and Tanking too.
A Tanking or Healing Warlock would be all I ever wanted in WoW.

2 Likes

Still waiting for warrior rework . Atleast some utilities and cc would be nice for longer than 1 second.

Come on, hunters have infinite like stun and freeze . Cana mages can blink themselves to kingdom come

Volvo Fix pls

I vote for a 4th spec for rogues. Ranger, like a stealthy mm hunter. Thoughts?
But actually they need to fix sub first…

If they were to make a new class, and if that SL expansion “leak” is true, the best class to introduce would be necromancer. As for other classes, Monk could get some kind of caster spec based on Chi-Ji since all other specs are based on other 3 August Celestials…

1 Like

Tinkerer coming up in next expansion not necromancer

Necromancer for dk as 4th spec, a staff wielding plate wearing mounted caster that controls a swarm of angry dead. Yeah I could live with that!

They need to rework existing classes first. The answer to “I’m bored with all classes” is not to ask for another generic pew pew class.

And a healing warlock, seriously? Cause what, f*ck the lore?

So a hunter using the hunter talent of camouflage?

Unholy DK: Am I a joke to you?

No a rogue with all the rogue abilities like blind, sap and all that stuff but with a bow instead of daggers.
Maybe switch some of the melee abilities with things that were stripped away from survival hunters.

I would start by removing monks and redestributing it’s abilities and talents between rogue and warrior.
Then I would rename Pandaria to a West Tiras and replace them pandas for thin Kul Titans, both males and babes.

After that I would suggest to launch a new expansion with both good looking Asian ppl and Arabic people customization options, with various themed tmogs and weapons as new leveling rewards.

Cause MoP is such a fake sucker for China audience I feel bad every time I go there.

Give warlock a tank spec and Mage a healing spec.

Would be great.

A ranged sap or what? Or all those stuns and then fighting through slows and poisons while running towards them only to die halfway there?

Dear Lord, I cant wait until those “Am I a joke to you” and “:Yes”-Memes finally come to an end. They are definitely the worst idiocy of the past 20 years, way more annoying than Chuck Norris-Jokes ever where…