Need more caster classes!

Ranged sap sounds very OP.

With arguably some of the best story beats since Wrath.

I’d disagree, memes unlike Chuck Norris jokes don’t outstay their welcome as they exists in yearly cycles which reinvigorate old memes and recycle them into newer memes.

Be that as it may. I´m so sick of “Am I a joke to you” / “…Yes”/ and “Hold my beer” that I started ignoring and reporting posters on Youtube due to sheer Rage…

They could add “mirrored classes” though…

Classes that are mirrors of existing classes, but look completely different.

Example:

Tinker.

• Uses mech-suits, like Mekkatorque and Gallywix.
  • Different mech-suits for different specs.
  • Big, brawny mech for tanking.
  • Quick, agile mech for melee dps.
  • Mech with mainly ranged attacks for ranged dps.
  • Mech with healing abilities or the tinker running without a mech to heal with tech.

Mirrored class would be druid, all abilities would be the “same”, but look different.
New class, but no reason to balance yet another class.

System could be used to add flavors to already existing classes too.
Such as priests and/or paladins for example.:

• Night Elf priests get a more “silvery” look to their spells, more “moon” than the “Golden Holy” color they currently have.
  • Taurens would get a more “orangey” look to their spells, more “sun” than “Golden Holy” color.
  • Trolls would get more of “darker” voodoo feel to their spells, to reflect them being priests of the Loa.

You mean abusing the reporting features which are there to actually report legitimate issues, not non-issues which rustle your jimmies.
Alright.

The word you’re looking for is glyphs.

Yeah I know its petty, but I cant help myself. I just hate it so much.

No, they never should have added DKs, DHs or monks in the first place.

I would gladly see new unique specs for currently existing classes instead of new class. One of these I would love to see is ranged monk, like long bowmaster with its monk-chi mechanics etc.

Also some swordspell spec for mages/locks

As mutch as I want a new caster-class, I hope they fix current ones first.

The class-fantasy in BfA feels extremely weak.
At least in Legion we had order-Halla to back up on the theme; but as a mage right now I dont feel like a master of magi.
Not when NPCs and lvl 20 enemies have a more interesting arsenal

Glyphs only attach to certain spells, not every spell in a spellbook.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.