Nerf bear you DISIGUSTING FREAKS

6 ppl hitting druid in bear form rotating his endless CDs, his hp stays on 100% and he keeps aoe-ing the flag preventing everyone from capping it.

I’m sorry, what? What is this DISGUSTING sh1t?

No seriously, do you even balance your game? Rdruid on guardian affinity can do it as well, just feral / bear. Are you out of your MINDS?

The moment a druid goes bear and pops CDs he becomes literally immortal to like 10+ ppl spamming all their dmg on him.

11 Likes

Have you considered just CC’ing him and then capping? I’m confident 6 people would have enough combined control to shut down a lone bear for long enough.

5 Likes

Have you considered that this doesn’t really work in random BGs where ppl only know how to do dmg and just go at the virtually unkillable target because they don’t have their CC bound and when you blind/trap the bear someone just keeps hitting it? You can’t coordinate with them, you’re not on voice.

What the hell are you being an apologist for? Literally NO CLASS in game should have so much survivability. None. Bear form is completely broken, utterly so. It needs a 70% nerf on survival, and even then it will be strong.

3 Likes

So because you’re not on voice you can’t communicate? You had time to count, spend that time speaking instead if you’re so invested in the cap.

It’s a tank. What do you expect it to do? Better yet, why are you so bent out of shape over a random BG?

2 Likes

It’s not “a tank”, the rdruid can do the same. I’m “bent of shape” because it’s plain retarded and I see it on my alts trying to gear them and at this point it’s literally driving me nuts.

You also have never done random BGs apparently. You can’t communicate with the ppl there, they do w/e the hell they want and hit whatever they want while frothing at the mouth.

Again, it literally doesn’t matter whatsoever if the druid can be CC-ed, what I -SAID- was that the survivability of any bear / guardian affinity is completely and utterly broken. Literally no class in game should be able to free tank 10+ ppl.

Wait, lmao.

The way you made it sound I thought you were referring to Guardian Druids in particular.

If you’re struggling to kill a Feral/Resto/Balance Druid in Bear Form, even if they are Guardian Affinity, with 5 other people, then I don’t know what more I can say.

I wish you the best of luck getting the nerfs you desire.

4 Likes

At equal gear, my guardian 215 ilvl full versa dies in a few seconds against 2 dps dealing magical damage. A single boomkin convoking spirit can kill it in 1 - 2 globals.

So wtf r u talking about? Yeah 10 rogues / wars 158 ilvl would have a hard time to kill a 226 ilvl guardian

4 Likes

bear is ez 2 kill if u chain stun/cc him…casters deals a lot of dmg to bear also…

1 Like

Apparently you didn’t try to communicate either, if your words are true. Fitting, then, that you were part of those “ppl there” you described.

In other words : you seem to be part of the issue. Funny that you should complain about it.

1 Like

“Funny” that you appear to be of extremely limited, negative IQ that you changed the subject to CC-ing the druid from it being literally unkillable in bear form to an extend which no class should be.

Even if I stop EVERYTHING I’m doing and start spamming in the /I chat “Stop hitting the druid”, the answer is literally nothing whatsoever, people keep hammering away at it’s immortal a$$. (Also, the notion that someone is going to bother writing in /i and give ppl instructions in unranked content while everyone is swearing and calling the rest “noOB” due to losing hard is ridiuclous).

And again, to underline, seeing as you people seem to have severe issues reading (?) - this isn’t about CC-ing the druid, this is about KILLING the druid and the negative DMG it takes.

Is that simple enough to understand? Don’t comment if you are going to redirect the subject of the topic in an entirely different direction.

“Druid is unkillable due to how overtuned bear is when it shouldn’t be”. =/= “Ok well CC it then.” I mean, yes, obviously? How does that change my POINT? Are you even reading what you’re writing before you post it?

Resto druid healer in bear cannot heal…so best way 2 deal w them is keep them in bear… balance druids cant do dmg in bear… ect… guardian druid do very little dmg…and best way 2 deal w them is… chain stun ( he cant use his cds or heal) and casters finish them off quick… (if u play a druid urself in pvp u may learn how it workes…)

Op has no experience of how to kill bears.

1 Like

They have 4 frenzied regens and iron bark. (Assuming running double frenzied Lego from barkskin) + conduit

They are much much more tanky vs melee than casters. So as a melee - push another cap? It’s a random Bg. Who cares. Just leave it for the time being.

Against magic damage they go down hard.

Do what yo ur own class does well. Pressure healers. Team fight. Whatever. Druids hold flags well.

Bears can die in 4 secs if u know how to kill them. Do not nerf bears. They are weak already

In mid BFA 12 dps couldn’t kill a bear.

1 Like

In end BFA a single fire mage, destro, palret, sp and even unholy could solo a bear

Seems like you never been in a random bg before…

Endless cooldowns?

• Survival Instincts: 6s per 3 minutes / Iron Bark
  • Barkskin: 8s per minute
  • Frenzied Regen x2 +1 conduit trigger

The only “endless” thing is Iron Fur.

But my god, 6 dps on 1 Druid? Then you just failed as team.

2 Likes

I’ve been in quite a few, don’t worry.

Most funny thing is that that warrior will mongo and arena and get quite nice rating because of how strong this class is. With no CC chains, no knowledge about other classes, at arena it will work against many classes