Nerf Classic Quest EXP post-lvl 59 (TBC)

Basically there’s a bunch of preparation going into stockpiling quest turn ins as well as abusing the item restoration system so you can get an edge when TBC releases and get an instant lvl 62.

Consider making all classic quests give gold instead of EXP post lvl 59 when TBC releases.

2 Likes

So what???

1 Like

TBC quest give so much more xp that it isn’t even worth the time to turn in those quest. The only thing slightly viable is gathering resources for red recipes to level a bit of each profession

Totally agree, I will be doing the same thing though, at least a lil bit.

But Actilizzard won’t do anything to fix it unless there’s a money incentive in it. Maybe they can sell level 58-62 boosts to make up for it :slight_smile:

There is a good solution Actilizzard would jump on.

Some want to hit 70 with ZG, some plan to do early level in early dungeon instances for optimal rep gains and so on. Some are stockpiling resources for existing items to craft them after learning new tier of profession just because it’s still high enough to give skillups.

People will optimize their leveling so hard that a single change won’t do anything… unless there are some extreme cases of like near instant 70 with things like ZG tokens or mass pulls of mobs.

:rofl::rofl: made my day

If you stockpile quest turn ins properlly without even abusing the item restoration system, you can get to 62 in minutes of TBC being release. Ye some people don’t care about the race to 70, but some people do. This kind of repeatable quest / quest objective stock pilling is just a poor game mechanic that should be fixed.

This is what ppl did during vanilla and prolly all following expansions, i know i did.

What makes me wonder, why does it bother you, it’s not even your business, is it going to harm your gameplay? You’ll end up as a lvl 70 soon enough.

This is also the part where i’d like to know, which part of #nochanges did you not understand. (and at this point i’m in favor of that nochanges stuff)

1 Like

Its kind of a good thing if you ask me,

hellfire is going to be the biggest eruption of chaos since that naughty meteor smacked into earth and wiped out the dinosaurs,

I’m happy for players to abuse this system if it means just a little less competition for mobs

1 Like

Rushing to 70 is actually a pretty bad idea. If somebody hands in thousands of coins to rush to 70, they’re going to have a harder time grinding Honor Hold / Thrallmar rep.

What do they get in return? Flying and an easier time grabbing ores and nodes. I personally don’t think it’s worth it, and trying to nerf something for no reason other than “but he’ll be higher lvl than me!” is just stupid.

1 Like

How sad is your life ?

Let them rush, they will gut their rep with HH/TM

I remember doing that when Cata launched. Had a ton of daily quests and turned them in and noticed that the xp gain was reduced after lvl 80 at Wrath. So I expect it will be the same here. They might even nerf xp from instances out of outland except for CoT.
All I know is it will be a sh-t-show when they open the portal with 100 players from both factions trying to tag a boar. Even with “n” amount of layers. There will be lag and queues unless they add a second door to Outland for awhile.

So whats the real issue here?

If u dont care about race to 70 then just make a big deal out of it.

If u care about race to 70 just use every means neccesary, be it whatever it is. U know, the usual “meta” meaning.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.