Nerf convoke when?

Convoke after nerf still is able to delete players like in 0 to1 sec wtf…

6 Likes

Your tears fuel my gaming experience. Keep them coming!

9 Likes

The Hunt 30k 0.5 sec cast, Divine Tolls 40k dmg instant cast, dude, really?

10 Likes

you should not be playing pvp if you are too stupid to not interrupt 4 sec channeling spell… Dh with 2 stuns, incap, immune (if talented) and i dont know what else this busted class already have

6 Likes

Convoke as mentioned can be easily interrupted… Thanks to Convoke we have a lot of Druids out there who can’t even play their class and purely rely on their 2 min Cooldown, which should be good for you because if you interrupt it, often times there will be no follow up.

I played Feral with Convoke before and i hated it. I liked the Signature Ability but that’s about it. I rather stick to my Necro Feral and hopefully some dudes and dudedettes out there will follow someday, even though other Covenants are more popular. For any Necro interested Feral - this is for you https://youtu.be/YSpt-JXHGGk

To get back to the guy who asks for a nerf or better, isn’t satisfied with the nerf which is coming (and the one already happened before):
Try to work on yourself, your gameplay and everything first. I am pretty sure this will make you more of a better player than crying about other classes and asking for nerfs for Abilities which already have been nerfed and can be played around quite easily.

Convoke one cast over 100k DMG, oneshot both players :smiley: GG

This nobrain button needs to go

2 Likes

That would be true if druids didnt selfheal like full healer specs in arenas, LITERALY

1 Like

tomorrow i am an insider

to be fair, balance convoke is really broken if they play with a holy paladin since you can grant kick immunity during convoke

1 Like

well if you are almost dead from other DPS in 2 dps comb, and druid is spamming freekin clone and you cant even hit him, cause their selfheals are OP, you cant not use stopcast just becouse of one spell, if its needed…

you dumb dumbs make it seem like stopcast has no cooldown. ITs hard to survive without using a single stopcast… When you get druid/rog on your behiůnd the whole game

1 Like

We have sacrificed everything, what have you given?

3 Likes

Can also line of sight. Quite useful to do against a lot of casters in general.

Or maybe noobs need to git gud and use defensives instead of trying to face-tank it.
People see paladin with wings, they use defensives. People see convoking boomie - ya I can survive this easily.

2 Likes

Maybe I forgot to mention that this happend through my Ignore Pain, Die by the Sword, Rallying Cry and Defensive Stance at the same time, cause When the druid Is out of range for kick or forced it some other way, not using every single one of these at the same time usualy equals death in less then 1,5 sec :slight_smile:

Very enjoyable. So I do not agree with you, If you get lucky with first sec full of starsurges that both hit over half my HP through all my def CDs, then this spell is kinda broken…

Maybe shorter CD and bit less fire power to it would fix it. At this time the DMG output is broken. Some classes have full on immunities yes. But some dont and if you get shredded while using every single def CD in your toolkit, and it still takes not even full sec to do that.

Just put that spell where the sun dont belong…

1 Like

Divine Toll is receiving nerf in couple of weeks now luckily
(the added judgments now will come out with a delay between each)

Gear really matters. No way 220+ character with 30% versa and defensives will be 2shoted.
If boomie 2shotted you, it might be he severely out gear you.
And if outgeared warrior connects on undergeared boomie - boomie is dead in couple seconds :slight_smile:

1 Like

Unfortunatly you are right about that, gear matters a lot. And its kinda hard beating everyone, when literaly 90 percent players on low rating are 40k+ HP for some reason…

1 Like

Around the time they nerf the hunt to stop one shotting.

1 Like

Ereckthor, you have 9% versatility which is way too low. This is a prime example of a mythic+ geared character trying to compete in arena. You need to gear through PvP and put the time in to get your versatility up and improve your skills.

How do you have your UI set up? Do you track enemy cooldowns? Do you have clear cast bars for enemy players so that you can quickly see when convoke is being cast so that you can react quickly?

As others have said, you need to leverage LOS and fight near pillars, especially with how squishy you will be with that low versa number. Save your heroic leap for when you see convoke and leap behind a pillar. Or save your storm bolt and set up /focus arena macros so you can 1 click cast it at the druid. Have you tried these things?

If you go into arena, fight in the open and expect to be able to face tank big dps cooldowns (even with your defensives up) with your versatility then you’re always going to have a bad time.

1 Like

Litterally every RBG both balance druids (cos there’s always 2 right) are on focus during engage for interupts / grips / stuns.

Litterally a 1 pixel Line of sight step removes it all. Yes it’s annoying if 1-2 sec gets off and deletes someone. Does a full cast always get off. 1/10 BGs.

Do paladins still hit insane damage? Yes. Do mages still do crazy combust. Yes.
Do warlocks still 2 shot with chaos. Yes.

There are dozens of silly high damage abilities and combos in this current game. A 2min easily countered ability is the least of the problems.

Granted a root / beam outside of trinket into convoke has no counter at all. But hey. Respawn is that way <<<.