Nerf Damage

Holy Moly my teammates are dying within first minute of game with all defensives

This isnt fun man

4 Likes

Popping a defensive doesn’t mean you can facetank offensive cds.

3 Likes

And you are a special boy with very smart brain

6 Likes

than what are defenaives for, to run away?
feels like if you could run away you dont need a defensive in the first place?
also then again, hard to move with 1 billion stuns that everyone just spams on dr.

team will always lock you down when they pop offensives. so if you react with a defensive to it and still die, that is correct? flawless design i guess.

seems also funny that there are clear winners in the defensive department that can spam it AND can face tank while other classes die through them.

cloak evasion you can face tank 50 people. but with astral shift you die to 1 rogue mongoing you to death. sound absolutely fair i guess

13 Likes

how fun was this for you? rate with 1-10 system :stuck_out_tongue: think its you in the clip

https://clips.twitch.tv/CourteousPowerfulKittenCoolStoryBro-YMuMApqMpRIxh9l6
3 Likes

He was sat on the Warlock forums the other day crying how Blizzard killed Warlocks. :woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

Was a good soak :joy: nice one bua :trophy: :1st_place_medal:

And proving the state of s3 what op came to address on before some ignorant ppl came say stupid things :grimacing:

2 Likes

they did kill affliction and destruction go and try playing them at higher ratings enemies will eat you alive from 100% to 20% in one GCD only available spec is demonology with buggy tyrant thats AI has IQ lower than a 1year old baby literally stands still and does nothing 90% of the games rest 5% gets feared/interrupted and another 5% is just running after enemies without casting so that makes it your 100%

1 Like

Wow, didn’t know you were that cringe.

played against him on my alt boomy where they tried the same thing but failed and lost in like 2 minutes to boomy ele. His demo friend was giga terrible to be fair.

but i agree with him on that playing against destro is way more enjoyable than playing against this abomination of a spec demo lock. Even the worst of the worst can make it work.

I didn’t even pay attention to his pet. It was late and i just played some random comp with a DISC (omegalul). I am completely aware of how this cheese oneshot crap with Sukku works so if i paid attention to it he would have never pulled it off.

But clipping it (yourself even) and then comming here to mock and show off and try to get a reaction is really cringe to a level where i can’t take this guy serious anymore.

4 Likes

This x100, defensives like evasion and arms parry need to be looked at instantly, you can’t invalidate entire gamers by pressing a single button. Unless you have a stun it’s hands off the keyboard for their duration and that’s not ok.

1 Like

my mate who first time just now tried arena, dying in 1 minute asked. How Im suppose to learn arenas if I get killed so fast and dont understand even what happened and why mage healed more then healer? :smiley:

2 Likes

What’s that supposed to mean?

My disc depression’s setting in.

2 Likes

not mocking or showing off nothing to show off i do that every game and it ngl gets borring but since you said people who pop defensive cds cant face tank offensive cds i just wanted to hear your opinion about the clip and yeah you maybe didnt pay attention to my “sukku” but theres 2 tyrants summoned none of them is banished nor you are porting away or simply falling back 2 tyrants up with all cds and your reaction to is to cast soul rot and face tank it without even walling (yeah tyrant may be not hitting you but whats stopping you from banishing it? and saving your mates)

2 Likes

That completely contradicts your initial post where you asked me “how fun it was”. What is this question even? What am i supposed to answer to this? How is this not mocking? And how is this related to my (true) statement that you shouldn’t facetank offensive cooldowns even with defs up? Like i said, i was playing some pepega stuff, not really paying attention and died to some cheese. I don’t really care actually because i know if i played seriously this wouldn’t have happened.

You’re just here to promote your stream. Kinda pathetic, sorry.

It’s the inferior priest healing specc and the worse choice for locks in particular. It’s doing ok thoug but you are more limited in comps than you are with holy.

well i simply asked how fun shadowlands meta is and the damage people can output in 1 global there was no mocking or shaming till you mentioned it then i had to explain what would be mocking/shaming

and about stream promoting trust me i dont need it

1 Like

No, you linked me the clip and asked me “how fun was it”, which by default refers to the clip itself and me getting oneshot, not to the meta or anything else unless you specify it, which you didn’t.

So you tell me how i am supposed to get what you’re trying to say with you linking me that clip and not instantly cringe out.

He’s played over 7k games this season, he can be excused for having a few screws loose.

5 Likes

well saying its players fault cuz they face tank enemy cds and not the shadowlands pvp/meta and i just showed you a clip with 100% to 0% in 2gcd and asked how fun is it not that i beat you lmao i dont even care about that just people saying “not trading cds makes shadowlands bad” my shaman literally died last night to assa rogue after using link , asendence , healthstone , wall , literally everything he could used and still died to 100k sepsis

so tell me difference between this two:

rogue uses vendetta sepsis , my shaman pops every possible cd he has & still dies through link with 3 people in it

and then you yes you didnt realize it was oneshot build but still 2 tyrants are summoned and yet you are summoning your own isntead of walling/lining/porting and getting oneshotted

tell me differences between this two: 1 person used all cds & still died in 2 seconds , 2nd didnt use anything and died

not sure if this comment is about me but yeah its over 10k+ if you count 2v2 too :stuck_out_tongue: