Nerf disarms

I agree! I think rogues should have an aoe blind for 20 seconds (with two charges of course in case someone trinkets) so no one can stop me when I kidney deathmark because I hate the fact that people can peel. When I do damage my opponent should take 100% damage similar to when I practise my burst on a dummy.

Omg can you stop defending rogues? When I trinket sap and bladestorm so hopefully I can get the rogue out of stealth, finally find him, charge him behind pillar and los my healer, he kidney deathmark me WHAT CAN I DO? Most broken class to ever exist… And he doesn’t even need to use ANY CDS to kill me? I die to kidney alone…

3 Likes

My post was specifically targeted at classes who on top of mobility and control also have access to disarms, making them completely over the top against certain specs, namely MM, Frost DK and Enhance.

While WW is not over the top, the disarm should not be 40 yards, it doesn’t make sense.

I would argue that with the current amount and potency of micro and instant cc and overall damage, disarms should not even exist, but that will never happen. In my OP, I have argued for their nerf, not removal.

Disarm is not stopping sin rogues from dominating currently, the AWC is full of them, people are literally going DI dwarf just to counter it.

How is disarm stopping warriors, their main burst go is during Unhinged BS, which cannot be disarmed.

What it does is completely cripple mentioned specs, of which Marksman and Frost DK have it the worst.

You should have played Marksman against Outlaw in last season of SL, it was absurd as how much rogue hard countered it. No spec should have that much advantage over any other spec in game. The rogue didn’t have to be good - he could just rotate every cd he has in order to effectively stop MM from playing the game.

I will repeat, warrior, monk and rogue can just go back to pumping after disarm ends, it doesn’t feel nearly as debilitating.

I guess yeah, that make sense

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.