Nerf guardian druids

Only fire mage give hard time. Guardian needs nerf. 4 warrior will never kill me atm. Same with dk. On base defend they come with 6-8 players to kill me.

And usually warriors use heroic leap and get away when they see me

I think it plays into the fantasy of a tank to be able to hold back a group of people from capping a point- After all, it’s unlikely you will be able to kill them, and you are at best at borrowed time. They will kill you at some point, so your job is to hold the line until you get help.

Easy thing to add would be adding armor penetration abilities/mechanics back into game to help mitigate tanks effectiveness vs. pure physical damage classes, since casters can still very much drop a guardian druid relatively easily (not just fire mages).

Yes 2 weeks ago all alliance went ww as usual , horde came 8 players lh , they couldnt get it until alliance ride up from ww to lh.

Same happens on arena , my friend died twice I solod dk and warrior and one other comp when I leveled rank 2 conflict and strife on the first month of the season.

Soloing 2 classes in 2’s isnt anything new though- If you get lucky with the comp you face, there’s sometimes very little even 2 players can do vs you to stop you.

E.g ret paladin, arcane mage, boomkin, UH dk.

Fire mage kills guardian in sleep. Same with retri.

U need to stay near pillar all the time against fire.

Guardian can easily get over 1600. Tank shouldnt be allowed to do this.

I play warior only on arena tho.

…Why not?

How’s it not ok to for a tank to climb rating, but it is for a rogue or a mage or a warrior?

You even said it yourself, Guardian isn’t invulnerable. It has counter classes.

Other classes dont have 900k hp. Plus too much aoe damage. And also not to add if they drop u 60% u can get full hp in few seconds.

True, but Guardian on the other hand doesn’t have killing potential, save for deep dampening.

The only win condition Guardian has is keeping themselves and their allies alive into deep dampening- And even that gamble isn’t that good because dampening affects your team too.

I think that’s a fair trade-off.

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/eu/auchindoun/cund

This is my warrior. Few days ago 2200 mmr I got a protection paladin and rogue. Rogue didnt do anything as damage. It was protection paladin. How can a prot pala make more job than a rogue? One prot pala hit was insane damage. I got 2188 in 3 days last season with this char. No matter guardian ,prot pala , they shouldnt hit more than rogue , warrior , dk etc.

They don’t hit harder. They just take less damage, which is the whole point.

1500 or 1600 mmr I solo 2 players on arena with guardian when teammate is dead. (2v2)

…Good for you?

He’s obviously saying how mongo guardian is

2 Likes

And rogue/mage/ret pala/destro warlock/ww monk/fury warrior/dh/UHDK aren’t?

Most specs in this expansion can unfortunately be condenced down to a gimmick(one trick pony)/could be at one point (e.g, SP EoI)

U can easily kill 2x 430 ilvl unskilled player at 1500-1600mmr with guardian. (SOLO)

You can kill unskilled players in numbers with all of the specs I listed above.

I can’t even kill a 1400 rated DH in a 1v1 so there’s that.

2 Likes

Stop whining all of you dps classes out there and just accept the facts. You can’t expect to be able to easily kill all classes easily and it’s about time to know that some classes excel at some stuff more than others. Guardian excels at durability and pvp tankiness cuz of passive dmg reduction/ hp/ self heal. The fact you can’t kill one means nothing cuz almost every single class that has a self heal (most classes) can easily survive vs guardian as their killing potential is super low and ret paly throwing flash of light every now and then easily makes it survive too. Also keep in mind with your Guardian talk you are adressing 2% or less of the actual pvp playerbase.

Keep this up and you’ll officially be the Arena forum clown for 2020

1 Like

Serious do you even play guardian? I play it since 8.0

8.2 made them unkillable.