Nerf healers

the reason why people are having hard time finding partners in LFG is because pretty much everyone wants to play with a healer
Healers are way too strong, and there is not enough of them.

There is like 6healer specializations and around 24 dps specializations, and yet 50% of the 2v2 arena composition is a healer

They also make the game last much longer than it normally would without them… making it hard to farm honor and rating.
nerf healers or just dont allow them to que for 2v2 or 3v3

2 Likes

:clown_face:

18 Likes

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah :clown_face:

8 Likes

i’ve always been wondering how is it in your mind when your iq is made of a single digit, OP gets a like, very informative topic on the matter. thanks

2 Likes

yeah its definitely because healers are OP, and not because healers have been a staple in every bracket since its inception.

Ye the reason why lfg lacks healers and noone wants to play on them is because they are too op, nerf them :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face:

3 Likes

The games that takes the longest for me are vs double hybrids. 50% damp vs enh+feral, like wtf.

1 Like

:clown_face: Yes. Ban healers. Yes.

Not sure if OP is trolling or incredibly unaware of how the PvP system in a class/role-based gameplay style actually works.

1 Like

Ban healers,just so i can dot whole team and watch them melt away,while im teleporting all over arena.

Actually no other activity in the game “requires” this much amount of healers, so people dont even bother trying them out.
In mythic plus you have 1healer for 4non healers, raid is the same ratio 2 heals for 8 non healers.
But in arenas people want 1 healer for themselves for every game

Also I find it weird that people just accept as a fact that arenas are going to be infested with healers, just because “it always used to be this way”.

I personally dislike healers so much since they are always stronger than 1 dps and they can even solo kill low off healing dps specs.

But for 3vs3 to be fun they are needed, in 2s they are cancer for sure but nerf them different kind of cancer will arrive which are high off healing specs.

For rbgs 3 healers is fine for 3vs3s 1 healer is fine for 2vs2… well 2vs2 is cancer imo.

Just dont make 10 min dampening games and it is all fine.

It’s always these evil healer’s fault xD You already pushed them from skirms so they cannot even practice and now you want to remove them from 2s? xD

1 Like

The exit is thata-way!

I feel dps ruin 2s. I think they should be banned. I’d like to see only healers in 2s. Games being killed by dps is so bad. Very bad. I’d like to see games become a mana battle. Person who heals the NPC in the middle of the arena first wins. So bad. Very bad.

2 Likes

Agree, Tank/Healer meta when?

Ooooh no. Double healer meta. Unless they make taunt keep players in melee range of tanks. And stop them targeting others. There’s an idea. Tank/heals it is!

Never seen a so brainless topic :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:
LOL

So why don’t you just play one and get free glad if they’re so op? Would recommend Mistweaver to do so, they’re just so broken that dps can’t handle them :clown_face:

1 Like

There has probably never been this many double dps comps viable in a season, how can you be this wrong? :crazy_face:

Ur iq totally is not existing