Nerf overall healing

every single class has so godamn much self healing now its ridiculous xd

warriors topping themselves, DH’s Fodder to the Flame full heal, warlocks, rogue 30% heal, monks dont have healing but they oneshot u instead, every single healer has an immunity now apparently?

its just so much sh*t going on, feels very overwhelming.
or maybe im just alone in this

5 Likes

Feel the same. So much self sustain that it feels like everyone can be a raid boss if they play their class properly. I don’t miss oneshots but this is the complete opposite

3 Likes

I also remember a long lost time when healers used to cast anything. I saw guys surviving against 4-5 people without hardcasting anything, just using instants, so outside of hard cc you just gotta DPS and hope they eventualy run OOM or get bored.
Now, part of the problem is they gave everyone interrupt as well, on low cd, and even lower now, most meeles can get it to 12 seconds. Then healers couldnt cast anything anymore, so they made them do only instants. Therefore making interrupts again redundant against them. :grin:

have you ever played a healer and tried to cast something?

theres too much cc, too many stops, too high burst in the game. Any spec that has to cast a lot will not perform well. And this has been going on for a while now.

1 Like

Sad Mistweaver noises.

1 Like

Yes, thats why I’ve been saying the first mistake was giving everyone a stun and an interrupt. Then they had to make healers only do instants to be able to play. Which in turn made interrupts irelevant.

1 Like

Meanwhile I have a 30% heal on a 2 minute cd :smiley:

1 Like

I would be happy HS had a 2 min cd… but i need to get out of combat to start the cd timer…

I even would take this as a talent, right now i need to take the useless Lifeblood Talent. Which gives a shirt time increased Leech… totally useless and stupid. But better than Accured Vitality which is a Drain Life enhancement but as demo you don’t use Drain Life.

You know what, apart from DK and paladin, maybe druid but with restrictions, I don’t think anyone should self heal in pvp. But that’s just me. And I don’t think the above mentioned classes should be able to do too much either.

4 Likes

some self heal is fine, but almost every class has so much self heal nowadays, i really dislike this

1 Like

2 years ago :wink:

This sounds pretty arbitrary.
It makes sense for specs like Affliction to heal themselves (draining life from enemies), or Shamans too.

2 Likes

Are you serious? Dk has always been able to sustain themselves with Deathstrike
(not after the nerfs that are coming with reset of course) , its kinda the class fantasy , so the dude is right about that.

1 Like

i bet dk will still be good, but of course no one will play it anyways since EU is full of fotm rerollers

It’s funny that ww monk has 2 castable heals which are absolutely awful. You’d be better off getting out of combat and eating food. Being able to insta heal yourself in combat 7k every 10 seconds is not really a gamechanger.

If they reduce monk damage even further they had better up its healing.

I didn’t really take an issue with DK’s healing. And the reason for that was;

Ench could do it, Feral/Balance could do it, DH could do it and to a lesser degree Rets could do it.

It makes absolutely no sense to nerf just 1 from this group. Either nerf them all or don’t touch any of them.

1 Like

time to reroll fury they are now better at pretty much everything you get to keep your class fantasy but have insane mobility to go with it now too

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.