Nerf rogues please

Hello there so like can we please nerf rogues’s burst it’s way to op they can litterly almost one shot before that you even get to react at all.

In classic? Rogue burst is already getting heavily nerfed in 9.1 and even now that’s the only thing going for them. If you are asking for pvp nerfs you’re directing your energy towards the wrong class mate xD

I say buff rogues ^^

Hello there. And well rogues in shadowlands they can almost one shot me within just a few seconds and that’s not ballanced they should get nerfed.

Whats your ilvl/health, but more importantly, your versatility?

And i just got ganked by one again this time it took only around one second and i am around 201 in item level

That probably explains it then. What’s your class and versatility? If you have low versa then it is no wonder a fully geared rogue can kill you with ease.

Honestly, most classes can easily bring down a low ilvl player with low versa within a few seconds. This is just the way the game is designed. Rogues are especially good at this in world pvp, whereas in instanced pvp a lot of nerfs are applied.

Regarding rogues, learn how to play one, or at least how to counter a rogue if they bother you in pvp. You’ll see this is not an OP class ^^

1 Like

its not about rogues or ferals OP status. its nature of GANK . even full geared warrior /monk/DH can one shot you. just accept it.

1 Like

Agree with this on sub

It’s funny, I think the majority of players that complain about Rogues in pvp dont do it based on actual PvP content (Arenas and BGs). They complain because of open world ganking, which is not really PvP.

2 Likes

Well, I really feel sorry for you, this was never a pleasant feeling. But you’re lucky, because you’re wearing plate, mate, not cloth or leather. Get some ilvl like 210-215, learn when to use bubble and wings and I’m sure the tables will turn…

He never said he was a paladin? That’s a lvl 61 on a classic wow server you’re referring to =P

You play rogue.
You write like a paladin.

1 Like

He plays paladin on retail too. Played at least

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.