Nerf Survival Hunter

I just cant have fun in a dungeon, when a survival hunter does 4x the dmg than I do. And Its just not in one specific dungeon / specific pull.

I wills start playing the game again when its fun again.

2 Likes

In the immortal words of… some guy.

Git gud

2 Likes

Roll a survival and share his fun

2 Likes

4x ? git gud.

2 Likes

git gud my dude

I’ve been playing survival since MoP. This is the first time since Legion rework (which happend in 2016) when Survival is viable in PvE outside of niche usages (M guldan AoE burst with Artifact). Let us have some fun.

5 Likes

Yes, survival is way too good. It hope they tune it down, its not fun right now trying to compete with SV dps

dont compete with surv hunter, just dont stand in stuff and dont die, surv hunter will make it timed

Says a warlock :wink:

2 Likes

Actually survival was top dps in some patches in legion and BFA too (just like it is now), but few people still play it after the buffs.

I mean if a survival hunter hits 14k overall dps for a dungeon, and its 4x yours means your doing 3.5k dps overall in a dungeon, so rather than nerf the survival i’d look at where you can improve. locks warriors rogues etc are all competitive with us, don’t nerf us, be glad we’re timing your keys :wink:

3 Likes

Sv hits way more then 14 overall its 20+. Still dont nerf it, its fine and funny. Only way sv doing outstanding dps is when tank is doing only big big pulls.

Are you mad mister?

oh i can hit 120-140k dps on a very normal pull with like 8 mobs or so. but ofc the more the better.

i can perfectly undertsand that warlocks and surv hunters are kinda next lvl power atm vs alot of other classes/specs, and its never fun to be a spec that isnt on pair, and its not fun to be forced to play certain specs as well.

Seeing on how slow blizzard tends to be on buffs for underperformers Has convinced me that there will never actually be a time where stuff is on pair ish, they are clueless.

And since they eventuallly buff/nerf stuff they actually wanna balance stuff, but they are clueless.

No :writing_hand:

Sv is the best melee aoe spec and probablly in 2nd place overall after destro so they could probablly eat a nerf and be fine still.

If blizzard intends to nerf sv and destro the start of season 4 could be a good place to do it with as little disruption as possible.

If sv gets nerfed i hope blizz goes after the tier set since while sv did good dmg in the past the set is what pushed them from good to godlike.

That’s a nice Helmet dude

We’ll get nerfed next expansion and be back to bottom tier don’t worry you can sit high and mighty top of your number box soon enough.
Till then, Roll a sv, don’t like melee play a Warlock.

That’s how the blizzard balance rolls.
One day you’re king, next day you’re getting stomped by a (insert class here) because of a new trinket.

1 Like

After destro nerfs I guess survival is the top m+ pick now.