Nerf unholy dks

Because everyone knows death knights are a jerk class.

1 Like

You are a Human Paladin are you aware of that right? The ultimate cheese class, the class which is op since vanilla wow, the class with constant immunes and auto bubbles and other cheese mechanics, and still hitting harder (or even oneshot) than any other class, and on the top of that you are a human you didn’t even had to use pvp trinket untill legion your whole character is just layers of cheesyness. And you are still cry about an unholy dk burst or a belf dispel which was modified just because the alli kids cried because we had a silence? I hope paladins will get the same treatment what Dks got in BfA, you know nothing more than be unplayable for a whole expansion or more. I know half of these will didn’t even reach your brain because you are a paladin player but atleast i tried.

13 Likes

No we’ve gotton our racials’s nerfed a while ago have you been living under a rock?

Can you please give us som data to go over to see if your statements are valid? Would be really interested in you finding data to confirm this statement:

What is there to discuss? What about Deathknight burst makes it so it’s broken? In what environment is Deathknight burst to OP? Battleground? Arena? World PvP?

This thread is extremely childish.

4 Likes

In pvp. And no it’s not. And i’m not there only one who thinks that they and demon hunters’s so broken atm.

Its funny, when the most op healer (or same lvl with rdruid) ask for nerfs.
Second funny thing is player who never reached even 1550rat ask for nerfs for other clases.
Mabye first learn your own class and basic pvp? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Agree.

You realise you are coming into a DK forum group screaming up about nerfs… What exactly is your goal here?

Step outside this conceived box of yours and think before you start whining online. Objectively seen you are just here to vent because you lost a match against a Unholy DK who was most likely better than you in PvP. So you throw yourself into the shark tank that has no other outcome than DKs attacking you back.

So now what? Are you gonne bother the monk forum next time you get beaten by a monk because he is better than you at PvP? Grow up.

I know my class well. And it’s kinda hard to get any pvp achievments when most Alliance players don’t know how to pvp. [quote=“Dithloth-argent-dawn, post:27, topic:73292”]
You realise you are coming into a DK forum group screaming up about nerfs… What exactly is your goal here?

Step outside this conceived box of yours and think before you start whining online. Objectively seen you are just here to vent because you lost a match against a Unholy DK who was most likely better than you in PvP. So you throw yourself into the shark tank that has no other outcome than DKs attacking you back.

So now what? Are you gonne bother the monk forum next time you get beaten by a monk because he is better than you at PvP? Grow up.
[/quote]
And no he wasn’t i know my class and my rotation. But they have a huge op burst there needs to be nerfed but you can get a buff to your surstain dps.

So you blame your lack of achievements on everyone else. Aite.

5 Likes

No i blame the faction imballance. As you needs a good faction to do anything in this game there reequrieres a group.

The imbalance isn’t very big for that to matter really.

Top 100 pvp leaderboards dominated by alliance

1 Like

high burst on dk? hmm thats smth new :smiley: maybe you run in to few reanimated zombies? :smiley:

2 Likes

Precisely!

And you need the best of the best gear to dommoniate in pvp which the horde has the best pvers due to those guilds.

Who said you need to dominate in PvP in order to reach 2k?

Well i remember whenever there’s a 40vs40 pvp group the horde uselly wins due to they have better gear.

Comon now… Even you (Turiel) must see how ridiculous this is getting…
You keep bringing up new arguments for why you can’t win in PvP whenever someone de-bunks your arguments.

• “Unholy should be nerfed!”
  • “My class is bad because of nerfs!”
  • “I loose because of faction imbalance!”
  • “I loose because “Everyone else” on my team is bad at PvP!”

No one is taking you serious anymore… Looking at this thread you are just whining like a child who is throwing a tantrum.

Even if it is easier to come up with new excuses than to face the fact that you need practice in PvP, this thread is getting too silly.

10 Likes

Lol comes from a death knight. You’re just trying to defend your overpowered broken class. Kid just stop it.

:sweat_smile: The irony

2 Likes