Nerf unholy dks

I think this pala is troll, dont feed it. Let him blame not reaching 1.5cr because he is ally.

5 Likes

Paladins don’t have a combat ressurect outside of pvp.

50K+ hits from Templars Verdict, now imagine this with Wings, but ofc Unholy is op.

Only if you use a specific talant i use the divine purpose as it gives a great surstain damage.

First off to get it out of the way i do not agree with turiel here.

However i do find it hillarious that you unholy dks are now doing the exact same thing that you wanted retribution to be nerfed for.
you are mixing PvP and PvE and do not understand that a spec can underpreform in one area and still do well in another area.

A lot of the same people here complained just less then 2 weeks ago on how op it was that paladin could lay on hands in pvp (even though it is not active in arenas and therefor is not balanced around)
You also saying ret should not get a buff in PvE because of the power it had in PvP and not even arena pvp but outdoor world pvp the least balanced thing in the game and has been from when it started.

And here you are defending unholy getting the buff a 5% buff suddenly made the spec number 8 or higher in mythic raiding, (and 11 and 10for frost in heroic) a 5% buff to ret would not even have put it in the top 10.

As i said i find it really funny to see the exact same names pop up.

Yes, Lay on Hands exists in PvP, it’s called Divine Favor. Also, notice how Unholy also got nerfs in PvP whilst getting small buffs to PvE. You’re asking for only buffs.

Frost sucked in PvP and therefor didn’t need nerfs to make it balanced.

i have not asked for anything but i can understand the confusion as i did make theoretical claims and that is easy to confuse with me asking for something.

But let’s look at your claim called Divine favor it is heck of many problems as it is A HOLY pvp talent and Retribution CAN NOT use it.
You might want to use talents that retribution can actually use if you are going to claim the spec has something it has not.

2 Likes

I dont see the word “retribution” here. People usually call Divine Favor 25 sec lay on hands.

So you are claiming that we should mix ALL the specs of paladin in to one pool and yet you at the same time claim we should be VERY SPESIFIC about talking about Unholy or frost or blood for deathknight.
Really? are you that stupid?

Or rather do you have this few arguments to help your case?

1 Like

No I never stated that, you just simply said Lay on Hands cannot be used in PvP, then I started memeing that it indeed is. I am not stupid, I am indeed very smart.

I do not have “this few” arguments, if you wanna continue arguing then go ahead and continue responding. I’ve cooked up a few good ones.

Clearly, you are not as Lay on hands is still not useable in PVP (arena) that is a simple fact.
And using holy specific spells when we are talking about dps specs are just plain stupid.
Oh you are memeing now sounds like that is the new i was just trolling man, in other words a thing you say when you know you are wrong but you want to be in control.
You where simply wrong live with it.
Retribution in pvp can not use lay on hands.
it is simple as that.

There is literally no one in this thread talking about any other things then DPS specs, so if you knew that it was holy you intentionally were trying to spread misinformation like an A-hole and if you did not know and just believed you were simply ignorant about it and that is ok.

Türiel is probably some high tier troll, or just the avarage paladin player honestly I cant decide.

2 Likes

But it is, it just has another name, you are the one misleading here. The fact that you started talking about paladins as a whole proves that.

People complain all the time about Hpala being OP for being able to use Lay on Hands when in reality it is Divine Favor. I would also consider memeing to be appropirate when OP clearly is, asking for stupid sh!t which he can’t defend. This whole thread is just a complete clusterfk LOL.

Be careful and read through your text before you hit ‘Reply’.

i agree nerf dk its ridiculous me as a shaman i can kite them but rogue daym he die insta almost

1 Like

And you do not think it’s due to you or your rogues gameplay that you lose? You never considered that?

Oh so now we have to have a tactic for killing dks? OP

Lol just lol. So 12 years old ret paladin walking into dk forum and ask for unholy burst nerfs?

1. Which burst? The one that got nerfed to the ground 2 weeks ago?
  2. Saying this as a spec with probably highest burst in the game.

Slowclap

2 Likes

No we don’t everyone knows our burst’s not as strong as rogues’s or as strong as warlocks or mages. There’s barelly even any reason to bring us into m+ anymore.

M+ ? I thought that you crying about dks in pvp? They got huuge nerf 2 weeks ago thats why it is so funny/sad that you making such threads.

2 Likes

Aaaand 100% troll detected…nothing to see here guys…

1 Like