Nerf unholy dks

Maybe its the fact that there aresuddenly more enemies on the screen than Türiel can count and that scares him?

I’ve managed to beat UDKs a lot. Sometimes I lose, so what? Ive had many times when I haven’t had to use bubble! Eye for an Eye, SoV, heals, stuns and cleave during counterburst can help clear the field of UDK spawns for a Ret Paladin.

Ret Paladin is strong but can’t just curbstomp everything and other class/specs being able to wax strong at the same time is far from unbalanced. Thats actually rather strong.

It’s funny that a ret pala is crying about DK’s that have been already nerfed. Ret is probably the dumbest and most broken bull*it right now.

1 Like

No not really. Just tell me how to counter your burst and i’m good. :slight_smile:

what is our burst?

Well from what i can see it involves the raise undead army spell. And the anti magic shell.

Army of the Dead is not usable in PvP, you have almost the exact same shield, only yours deal damage back, whilst ours protect us from magic.

I didnt know uhdk had bursts…

Yes it can i saw him use it.

Nop. If you saw some zombies summoned, those were from apocalyps skill or from essence…and they are not doing that much dmg to call it a burst

This is not Demon Hunter’s forums my friend. :slight_smile:

I know that.

If you want to buff Unholly…then do it, bit then change necrotic strike talent, so it would replace Death strike. Simple solution for PvP problem

1 Like

I don’t know much about other classes then the Holy classes. So i just post my opinion.

I don’t really get the hate on death strike.
DKs are probably the most fragile melee class in the game currently. Just force out an ams/ibf and after that they will melt like butter.

2 Likes

What does that mean?

I played a game with a ret yesterday in 3s. In a 2 minute game, he managed to catch up to my damage at the end by just poping wings and doing 35k dps in an arena setting.

So, if you’re talking about burst problems let’s start with ourselves yeah?

ps: before you dig into my life story and destroy me this isn’t my main.

Paladins hitting 90k crits in arena. I’m just chillin waiting for 5 digits.

Well that’s because he had the right gear most classes like dks shamans hunters rogues don’t really needs gear to do good but Paladins does.

narcisist lol

LOL paladin talks about burst nerf xD dude stop stunning while dks have anti magic shell on, stop using bubble and burst same time, so many bot paladins i beat in duels its laughable I just can afk while pets destroy them. Stop buying 110 lv boost and try to level one actually, you will figure out which skill is which, I hope someday… :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Comes from a dk just trying to defend her broken op class.