<Nerve> Recruitment

Hello everyone,

This is our new recruitment post which we intend to keep it updated at all times.

Before all, here is the link to our website nerveguild .net (can’t add links to my post), you may find there all information you need for the Guild and of course to submit an application if you are interested in joining us.

Basic Information

Nerve is a progression raiding Guild and every action taken points towards that direction. Our goal is to clear the content as fast as possible, without consuming an insane amount of time doing it.

BFA

In BFA we did not raid at all, after our Kil’jaeden kill in Legion, some weeks after, Guild stopped raiding and we did not get into Antorus. The reason we stopped was a major disagreement in the team, which led into a drama situation… and drama was/is not tolerable within our ranks.

Time has come for the Guild to put back together and continue exactly where left. All our core is back and with some additions we are ready to move forward and claim our spot in server rankings.

Raiding Schedule

Obviously our goal is 8.3, it is too late to discuss anything regarding 8.2 and Eternal Palace. so raiding schedule is:

Pre 8.3
Monday: 20:30 to 23:00

On 8.3
Monday 20:15 to 23:15
Tuesday 20:15 to 23:15

Please note, that regarding 8.3, hours and days are a subject to change in case we feel that majority of the Guild demands it.

Basic Requirements for potential applicants

• Be able to maintain 100% attendance under normal circumstances, On situations of exams, real life issues and so on, it goes without saying that you are excused.

• Know your class upside down

• Come prepared to raid, oh… ALWAYS come prepared to raid.

• If you have too many “emergencies” and can’t raid often, then Nerve is not a place for you, we do not intend to cancel raids (we never did) and we do not intend to go with gimped setup in one (again we never did).

• As a dps, you must be able to carry your weight in terms of numbers, minimize the damage taken and make sure the damage done is on the correct targets, means nothing to top the meters if you didn’t dps the targets you were supposed to

• As a healer, make sure you prioritize your assignments, you minimize the damage taken and be able to work under stress, provided that your role is extremely important. You are the one to cover mistakes other people do!

• As a tank, you must have full awareness of what is happening around you and swiftly communicate with the team. Properly use your cooldowns and be on constant communication with the healers. We are not interested in paper tanks.

Current Recruitment Needs

Our top priority is a tank, we need an experienced tank able to adopt fast and maintain 100% attendance under normal circumstances.

Summarizing our needs:

1 Tank
1 Healer
2 Melee Dps
1 Range Dps

Regarding the classes to fill in the roles above, as it is now, we do not have any particular preference, due to the fact that our players in Guild are ready to swap class based on what we need and we can adopt.

One more thing, we also recruit players that have no intention to raid, but they have a passion for Mythic +

For any questions you may have feel free to Add me on real id:
Audacity#21362

Questions & Answers

Why in the world you guys raid 1 day for 8.2? You can’t expect to achieve anything with one day raiding only

That’s true, but our goal is not to progress on 8.2 and Eternal Palace. Our goal is mostly to check new recruits and new recruits to check us. In addition the team will get to know each other, and our transition into 8.3 will be smoother.

Did you guys raid in any previous expansion?

Yes we did, we actually raided in every expansion besides Cataclysm and MoP

Any good ranks and noteworthy achievements?

Depends how you see it, on our Ulduar days we managed to reach 150 worldwide -WoTLK- (0 keepers), other than that, we usually are from 250 to 400.

We are a group of friends and want to play together, would you consider us?

Playing with friends is the most important thing, we in fact encourage players to bring their friends in, or join with them. so the answer is definitely YES!

Do you guys have quality players currently in the Guild?

Yes we do, in fact our roster looks better than ever

Can i get a taste from your raids, i would love to see what i am getting my self into

Yes we have several players streaming our raids, you may find them in our website.

What rank you guys aiming for?

I would say something around 250 to 350, too early to tell, roster is not yet completed 100%

Do you guys recruit players for Mythic+ only?

Yes we do, you may add this guy for more info Knowledge#2713

Moving on to shadow Lands? or its just a Guild for BFA?

Secretly our main goal is Shadow Lands, but don’t tell anyone!!! Joke aside, we definitely want to move into Shadow Lands and actually compete with Guilds of our level

Top priority for the time being is 1 exceptional healer.

Bring it on!!

Need 1 exceptional healer apply at nerveguild .net or add Audacity#21362

Still looking for a healer…

For 8.3 we are still looking for one ranged dps, one melee dps, and one healer pref pala or priest

Hello everyone,

1 Melee dps
1 Range Dps
1 Healer (preferably disc or paladin)

Are still our prios.

thank you

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.