Never noticed this before

… But the ammout of money spent to mog your set is almost identical to the vendor price of the items you want mogged.
I noticed that when I wantedto mog my entire covenant set on my pala and I had to cough up 1711 gold :neutral_face:

You’re spot on there with your observation there Sunbursts. The cost to put an appearance onto an item is the equipped item’s vendor cost with a 1gold minimum.

The recent Trial of Style event has the added benefit of making all Transmog free for it’s duration, even if you do not participate in the event directly.

And I’m only finding this out now? D:
What an outrage!

Jk.

But really, wish I knew that sooner so I would have prepped some mogs I had planned for off-specs and the such.

My question is, why DOES it cost 250 g to transmog a 250 g piece of gear it’s a ludicrous ammount of gold just to change its appearance.

1 Like

My personal guess is that they wish for transmogging to be a gold sink.

1 Like

That’s plausible.

But it’s still obnoxiously high price just to change the appearance of an item.

Oh I agree. It’s way too expensive, especially if you’re just trying out different sets.

1 Like

Same for the barber shop. The base interface for the Dressing Room and Barber Shop do not reflect identically how the character will look after paying. Because of lighting, animations, portraits, mounts. Barber shop does not even show weapons and helms, and it makes me naked when I want to change tattoos and jewelry. It would be better if it were free to change but consumed the gold once I move far enough from the shop.
For that reason, I have many heirloom items in my bags that are just here to test the appearances for 1 gold. Illusions sadly still cost up to 30 gold.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.