Never seem to be good enough

I don’t play a hunter for a long long time but you can try the Discord class channels (https://www.icy-veins.com/forums/topic/16114-class-discord-channels/) there’s some excellent people there who can help you.

If you’re playing survival you NEED to drop the sword and get an agility polearm/staff. You’re loosing so so so much DPS (and 650+ primary stat) not using a weapon for your spec.

You also need to re-forge your azerite each time you respec or you’ll be missing out on really good traits for each spec.

As others have said above, install simulationcraft, use /simc and then use raidbots to sim your damage/traits/gear to see what is best (its a rough guide but helps ALOT).

All hunter specs are in a good spot at the moment. They aren’t the best but arent the worst. You’ll be taken places but expect to be overlooked for the FOTM classes, this is always the case.

For your ilvl it is low. 5k hunters do with 280 ilvl xD You should by now making minimum 15 - 16k I dont know how mm is now, in Legion mm must be static to do dps. That is why I play Bm one of reasons … I can run and make dps. Go to Wowhead and read guide for hunters. I remember was first taking steps from Icy and realize I have low dps xD So I just ship it to Wowhead and I m now happy :slight_smile:
One of reasons why you have low dps is your stats. Hunter if want to have any decent dps must have haste pumped. If you dont have haste you r doomed. Best stats r if you have so-so balanced. But haste must have at least 25%.
How I see you dont have gems in socket and no enchants on rings and weapon.
Buy gems for haste enchants you can put mastery…I dont know how mastery is important for mm but If is there in stats so must do something :rofl: Buy haste enchat for weapon to.

Quick Navigation
Weapon enchant

Pact of Haste
Pact of Mastery
Rings enchants

Quick Sand Spinel
Haste Gem

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.