New Appearance from NPCs

Hello guys , i guess a lot of you playing this game expect more changes in xmogs , as im the collector of xmogs having all classes , blizzard is doing worse looking items within time , they do nice outfits for NPCs such as bosses or storyline heroes but at least look into some nightborne outfits in the suramar , im the one who wish to have more of them available which could be seperated for cloth leather mail or plate …Whos up for the outfits from NPCs to be available somehow? even in shop ? i love tyrande outfits which could be a race outfit for night elfs , i also love some others like jaina outfit for mages… there is a lot to say… who is with me ?support me ;D lets more ppl say more about it … and let blizzard company understand something what ppl wants. Im pretty sure some outfits is about few hours job to be available…

I would prefer the gesr to be like in tbc…

But yeah, a version of Tyrande’s dress for nelfs or a version of Sylvanas armor for undeads would be cool!

The thing about NPC character that have unique models is that you aren’t at all limited what they can wear. For player armor it’s a different story, it needs to be quite universal and fit everyrace. It needs to be interchangable and seperated into pieces. They can’t just take the outfit from NPC and put in on a player model. This outfit is literaly fused into their bodies. Player armor has to work with texture sheet and texturing system. Custom NPCs can have completely custome texturing.

But here’s a thing. Look how much more work they are putting into armors. There’s plenty of armor sets with unique 3d elements. Back in the day they would only make new helmets and shoulderpads, everythig else would be textures for character models. But now you have skirts, coats, custom boots and guantlets, custom belts, collars, custom chest pieces and even some back things like totems or wings.

Well mate as a sick collectioneer , i did 14 characters with challange modes to get all classes unique sets that r unavailable now , just like u can see a nightborne npc is the same as playable nightborne so those sets is a plug and play job for sure , i know about the rest such as tyrandee they have unique bodies but hey they lose players so maybe even this can invite more creating really good armors, or make seperate slot for outfit and make those NPC outfits … all about if they care about leaving players or no , i know msot job does pve and pvp , but hey look sets for dazalor raids , every armor type if almost the same … THATS lame , they dont rly focus on it that much now… bcoz some ppl previously made a good looking xmogs right :stuck_out_tongue: best cloth xmog from classic most likely u can see naked girls xD

Nightborne NPCs from Legion aren’t the same as playble ones. They have completely different models. Those in Legion weren’t planned as playable so were made already with armor on them.

Playable ones are just modified Night elf models so look completely different. So it’s not a plug and play. They need to be redesigned from scratch.

I like Dazar’alor sets. They look simillar because that’s the direction they are going for raid sets now. All sets with the same style. I’m not gonna use it on any of my current characters because it doesn’t fit any of the mog ideas I have for them.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.