New arena player LF partners/mentors

Hey!
I am a long time wow player, but new to arena.
BFA s1 was my first arena season, and I got to 1550 rating in 2v2 as mistweaver monk together with a warrior friend.
Thing is, my friend spends alot of time raiding on his horde character so we dont get to play much arena.

So Im looking for 1 or 2 more players to consistently play 2v2 or 3v3. At least for a while to help me get better, but hopefully in the long run to actually form an actual team to push rating together.

I play at least 3-4 night a week starting around 8 server time when my kids are asleep.
I would love to play rogue. The reason I have played healer so far is that I don’t have a healer friend. And I would rather play healer than not play at all :smiley:

But since I haven’t truly comitted fully to a single class in pvp yet, I am open to switching to another class if I find the right people.
I am a multi classer with every class at max level. But my most played classes (and most geared) are rogue, paladin and monk.

This season I wanna try to find relaxed people to form a team with, figure out what comp to play and from there start to practice and build synergy.
And if all goes well, at the end of the season or next season really try to push rating as high as possible.

So are you a more experienced player willing to take me on as a student?
Or are you an equally inexperienced player willing to learn together?

Either way, as long as you are willing to play with voice comms and have a mature and chill attitude

please add me and let’s talk
Sixxaddict#2607

Armory is being weird for some reason. This should work better

By the way, I do have horde characters aswell.
I prefer to play Alliance, but if push comes to shove I can play horde.

Did you manage to find many people? I’ve just been thinking I’m in a similar position but also getting a bit bored. I’m thinking an ally reroll could be in order so it’ll take some time but once I hit 120 I’ll be looking to PvP lots!

Found one person so far. Still replying to a bunch of other peoples posts to get some more people =)

Hey man if you didnt find anyone I’d love to join. I am kinda in your spot as well. I am a mythic raider but lately I have gotten bored of pve and decided to swap to pvp. I have had some xp in 2s in legion and some in wod as well but generally I am fairly new to it as well. I am looking for a team to push my rating with. I can pretty much play all the wizard classes. You can add me on battle net if you still don’t have people. unknown#25767

I’d be interested, mainly on my rogue though. I do have another priest (horde) but would be more interested to play my rogue. I don’t get to play it as often as I want in arenas.

Very nice to see more responses in this thread!
My discord server is slowly becoming a pvp community of sorts =)

We are 4 people at the moment who all came together through this forum post.
(plus some very nice pve friends of mine)
We have played some different 2v2 comps, and a number of 3v3 games as RMD.

Most of us have a variety of classes available so we’re still trying different things to see what works for us and more importantly what comp is the most fun to play.

Feel free to add me if you wanna join the fun.
Sixxaddict#2607

Just to clarify, is this all independent of realm? If you’re added on battle tags then you can play with each other regardless?

Yeah mate your realm doesn’t matter at all. =)

Ok add me as well then :slight_smile:

Battle tag is ChillyBreeze#2768

I’m starting to level a dark iron dwarf paladin so once I get up, I’ll be wanting to get going with that. I could play some games as a warrior in the mean time though if anyone wants to try that!

Aight, added you on b-tag. I’ll sort you out with a discord link later

I added you after I posted but you don’t seem to have accepted.

Try to send another request. You might have spelled it wrong, cause I haven’t seen it =)

if anyone is looking for a partner for some arena’s im always down for some games prefer to have fun rather than focusing on ratings feel free to add me @ huntermurry8@2345

Hi,

I am in the same situation as all of you here, I added you on Battle net, I made 2k1 in s1 BFA on disc priest but I want to play resto druid this season (starting from 0 then).

It is a fresh character and it is a struggle to find some active people to play with so please add me, I have a mic and everything, even just for fun or BGs or other things add me:
Ashka#2780

Cheers

1 Like

Yo mann am looking for a partner 2 soo if you want we can team up just add me.
ScoREmiX#2896

Hi. A holy priest here that I know matches nicely with a monk. IF you have a mic will be great.

KaotiK#1149 is my battletag, add me for some arenas also, just wanna be chilled and climb and improve :slight_smile: I play rogue.

Play Horde!!!