New bugs appearing every other day

One of my chars has unlimited weekly quest, another can’t open dungeon journal and the evoker chain is bugged so i can never get it. Timewalking phased on chars that have not even talked to chromie.

I mean comon the list is so long at this point i just want a refund and move on to another game. Talking to gm’s the respons is reinstall game dele cache or wtf. As if that does anything. Did it eventho i knew it wasn’t that kind of bug. And the rest of the respons is just sucks to be you gm’s can’t fix that issue.

At this point i just feel like i can’t get any help and every day i run into new bugs.

Thing is it CAN do something, you’d be surprised how many issues that fixes from support requests. Best thing to do is back yours up, delete them (at very least to humour them), if it works, problem solved, if not, you can go back to them and say “hey, it’s still broken”.

Just going “argh, game buggy, fix it or I’m leaving” (paraphrased, but this is basically what you said) isn’t really going to help anybody.

I specifically got the answer from the gm, that if the reinstall and cache delete did not work. They couldn’t help me. Witch is why i am here

just a Report the bug. Is there any way to just get a refund this is dumb and wasting too many hours already. They also just marked my several days waiting time ticket as resolved without waiting for a response or it actually being resolved so at this rate the support system is just broken.

if it is an actual game bug, then yeah they can’t really help (not sure if they have less power than they used to too, I suspect this may be the case), but if they can’t help, doing the bug report and hoping they fix it at some point is the best you can do.

Refunds aren’t often handed out, better to just cancel your sub and walk away, but if you wanna try, I wish you the best of luck.

1 Like