New char on ZT, need your advice

Hey guys, i’ll be making a new horde char on this realm as from multiple scouting sessions the general atmosphere here looks pretty neat

I’m maining alliance (Hpal) but I want to be horde this time to try the other faction

I’m stuck between 2 classes which I enjoy a lot and i’d gladly take your advice, specifically for this server, on what to go with. As it’s somehow an alt, I wouldn’t be playing it as pushy as my main, so that counts, and will probably only make one char there

First option: shaman (resto). I find the class really cool looking, and enjoy the lore of it. Also like the fact that they can do some funny bursts in BGs but i’m affraid of two things: their world pvp capabilities (I want to be able to do some wpvp) and the gear competition (as I believe lots of Rshams are taken in raids). It’s an alt so I don’t really wanna go back to the loot fights!

Second option: druid (HOtW probably): i enjoy druids a lot too and, initially I thought they are not so good in killing in wpvp (only surviving) but after seeing some vids on YT I revised my intuition. They are also usually alone on gear and use their tier in pvp which is a good plus as it has no competition usually. Affraid of their farming capacity, especially locked (instance) farming, as I don’t know much about it with druids

Any help?

They are both very enjoyable for questing but I would still put druid first, plus druid is great for early dungeon cause you can easily do any role even if you are not spec for it .
But, if you get to endgame, a lot of people consider druid to be bad, so you may struggle finding people accepting you into raid group, Wich won’t be a problem with resto shaman.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.