New Classic Forums Added!

As we get closer and closer to the launch of World of Warcraft Classic, we thought it was high-time to add some Classic related forums.

To that end we’ve:

As we move closer to the launch, and post-launch, we’ll be evaluating the need for addition forums in this section. :slight_smile:

28 Likes

Please add class sections!

23 Likes

Would you be able to add subforum’s to WoW Classic Guild Recruitment:

So we can separate it by:
PvE
PvP
RP-PvP
RP

cheers, will make it much easier for players.

10 Likes

Hello! Welcome all!

Eeeeeeeexcellent.
Clashick WoW > Retail

Yes, a good idea about the subforums. It would indeed make it much easier.

Further to add - Would Blizzard not look to support or point out significant community efforts already in play to help people reconnect with those they used to play with such as : Vanilla-Friends

2 Likes

Thanks for the update, i just went through shuffling my posts around different forums, I’m glad there’s now a proper classic place for classic discussions, and not just < classic forum, fill with spam > much needed change.

<3 is in the air

Very Swanky

Thank you!

Classic Connections has listed the realm Vek’nilash as Normal instead of PvP.

(2010-02-10): "As part of our continued efforts to balance the World of Warcraft player population across all realms, we will be converting one of our lower-population European PvP realms – Vek’nilash – to a Normal PvE realm.

I wish they used old vanilla forum template instead of this mess ;/

1 Like

RP-PVP realm(s)! :smiley:

1 Like

Thank you so much! I would love to see realm forums too :slight_smile:

:love_you_gesture:t3:

I don’t bother. ¯_(ツ)_/¯

Wooooo! Thanks for the update.

Thanks for bringing the Classic Connections to the EU forums as well!

Also, shameless vanillafriends (.com) promotion! Go sign up on that website in case you missed it!

Good call, fixed that now. Thanks!

1 Like