New cloak transmogs should not remove weapons from back

there is not a single cloak in the game that doesn’t clip through a decent sized weapon, having weapons completely removed off your back is so undesirable
I would rather have clipping than no weapon

4 Likes

I think we should have a choice, I can understand why it would be annoying for melee but I actually quite like it as a caster, since we don’t actually use our weapons.

a toggle option would be ideal but I’m getting my hopes up even thinking about it

1 Like

Yeah I’m still waiting for a toggle that lets you have all 1 handed weapons sheathe on the back and lets you flip your staff upside down whilst sheathed (both currently exclusive to Monks).

1 Like

I’m guessing this is why Light’s Wrath has disappeared from my hands whilst wearing the Kyrian wings.

Shame. I liked having wings all over :crying_cat_face:

Transmog with Light’s Wrath

And I would like to have back the option to hide/show helm like we had before hiding the helm became tied to t-mog. Back in WotLK I had a simple macro to show/hide helm, so I’d put it on when going into instances/BGs and have it off when in world.

It’s not a big thing, and more of a RP thing than anything else, but I still miss it.

3 Likes

So much nicer to not having bad cloak/back weapon clipping

OR put weapons in a different position (like the lower back for example, would look cool af) when using the new back slot mog pieces.

Maybe for some, but my Hunter, Druid and Fury Warrior disagree.

While I wouldn’t be against the option to toggle it on or off, I’m personally glad that the covenant back transmogs hide the weapons. Almost all 2h weapons clip with the vulpera’s tail, which is an issue these items solve.

1 Like

same with mounts. I would rather have clipping than hip joint injury

https ://imgur.com/GNbeNKH - example screenshot from few months ago but the current mount riding animation is still this bad

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.