New Confused Player

I have recently gotten level 60 doing shadowlands content, I’ve been using Chromie Time to get the story of different expansions. Now when i return to her she says “The situation in icecrown needs you.” So I just can’t do chromie time while in shadowlands?

I’ve also got a Dwarf who also has the same problem hes at level 53 and I need to use the dungeon finder for a specific dungeon to unlock the dark iron dwarfs but since i’m locked out of chromie time I cannot use it.

I’m so confused, since i’m doing current content i can’t go back to old content ?

Chromie Time is only usable by levellers up to 50.

If you are doing content, you can certainly go back to do any quests or dungeons or raids you want, but you cannot have Chromie change your apparent level below 50 - you have to go back and do that old content as a higher-level higher-power character. Which means you will be more powerful than intended for that content.

And that does mean that you can’t enter the dungeon finder queue with level 50s.

There is one sort-of way around this: if you can find a friend of the level you need, you can party with them and use Party Sync. So if you can find a 50 or below that wants the same dungeon, you can party with them, “become” their level while in their party and in their Chromie Time, and queue for the dungeon finder with them. Party Sync: https://www.wowhead.com/news/using-party-sync-in-world-of-warcraft-to-play-with-friends-regardless-of-level-316452

However, when you get to be a 60 on your Dwarf, and get some gear, you can actually walk into THE MOTHERLODE! and kill everything in there solo for your quest.

If you want to go back and play through Pandaria, for example, you can do that on your 60. Don’t talk to Chromie, just find the starting quest for the expansion and do it.

You can do that. But you may not want to. Pandaria will be no challenge at all to a 60. Mobs will die of fright just looking at you. :slight_smile: So it’s not very satisfying.

If you want to see a new expansion, I strongly suggest starting a new character to do that with. It will be almost as fast, and at the end of it you will have another level 50 that you can do things with, or finish levelling to a 60.

1 Like

Once you reach lvl 50, Chromie time is no longer available. Most of the dungeons you need for allied races can be soloed at lvl 60, although there are some bosses that mind control and may need a second player.

1 Like

I see, Thank you !
I spent literal hours trying to figure this out :sweat_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.