[H]New Fresh Realm | <Timeless> WOTLK Hardcore Guild | Now Recruiting

The mere thought of leveling for three days straight and finally inhaling the nostalgia of Ulduar, ICC, TOC gives you tickles and little butterflies in your tummy which exceeds almost every feeling you ever had in your life?

Hell yeah we are looking for you :smiley:

This is a project for the upcoming New Fresh Realm for Classic WOTLK. Our leadership consists of former top 20 world retail players and several buffed WOTLK server exp. Our main goal for TBC is to clear all content in a speed-full manner within a friendly & harmonious environment.

Loot Distribution
Transparent Loot Council

Expectations

• Min/max mentality: you strive to be as good as you can be
  • No ego-andys: wow is a teamgame
  • We want to build a good community where we work towards a mutual goal
  • Ready to start powerleveling 1-70 first day of prepatch
  • Willing to level 70-80 within several days without sleep or major break
  • Working microphone & activity on discord
  • Knowledge of Class, Spec(s), and encounters
  • 90% Attendance
  • Respect amongst peers
  • Be active! Guild Values
  • Years of experience - Friendly, but competitive environment
  • Raiding/Arena times will be 3 days a week in the evenings

Feel free to add us on discord if you are interested. Officer & Co-GM spot vacant @OrangeStar#4443

5 Likes

This is a joke right?

4 Likes

What makes you say that? Sounds pretty realistic.

2 Likes

Push

Looking very good

What are your raiding days/times?
And also if you got 20 people, what classes are you looking for?

Hey buddy, we have not established the exact raiding days but it’s gonna be always in the evening times.

We are currently still looking for all classes since most of us are very flexible :slight_smile:

Nice intro! GL with the project :love_you_gesture:

Sounds awesome!

I would love to join, but I can only do 8:30 or later raid start times. Any ballpark on the times? I’m fine on weekdays as you specified earlier.

You mean 8:30 pm? Well we plan something around 8 or 8:30 pm so it should be fine

Excellent team // can’t wait for WOTLK to launch!

This sounds awesome! I’d be very happy to join if you would have me?

Very exited about this project!

Thumbs up!

Looks very promising!

Contradictory statement , you can´t min/max without Ego-Andy´s impossible :wink:

WoTLK P-server experience is like riding a bike with stabilizers

Good luck though :wink:

1 Like

Big misconception you have there my friend. It is very well possible :slight_smile:

hehe ill take this more as a joke with a true core. arent we all a bit of an ego andy sometimes?! :*

I’d be interested! I’ll add you lot to discord.

Just… lol.

This looks so great , been looking for something like this for a while , would join you in a heartbeat but pretty sure de Dk dps spots are already filled … they always are :smiley: