New Guild [H] JellicleJellicleJellicle Casual guild for people who can't commit

Hello forums.

JellicleJellicleJellicle is a new guild created by 2 mates.
We are both late 20s and, like many players, don’t have as much time for WoW as we used to.
However, we still get plenty joy from running Mythic+ and current raids as well as transmog hunting.

The aim of creating this guild is to create a relaxed environment for those players in a similar position to us.
We aim to get a raid team together to raid one night a week, to start with this is likely to be Thursdays 7/8 - 10/11 GMT.
We will raid at whichever level we are capable, we are competitive people so even though we are casual in terms of time commitment we still want to push ourselves while having fun.
We would like to start raiding in 8.3 when we have a team together.

We’re also aiming to get players who wish to progress as far as possible in Mythic+ dungeons whether it be casually with guildies when the feeling takes you or as an organised evening each week as well as raiding.

We’re looking for people who are mature, chill and won’t cause unnecessary fuss. We won’t be chastising people for missing raids as we understand life gets in the way. All we ask is that you act like a decent human being and become part of our team.

Anyway I don’t know what else to write. Please feel free to ask me any questions on here or in game.
If the idea sounds good to you then please get in touch.

Hey mate, are you guys raiding/ M+ing yet? I’m looking for a new guild and would love to join.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.