New Ilgynoth whispers (SPOILERS)

You mean something like the previous 5 torches that will light the way whisper actually meaning the old gods are the torches and by permanently killing them it will corrupt azeroth? Just look at how pandaria was corrupted, by having all 5 old killed like that might it should be enough to corrupt the titan soul.

old gods being the 5 torches that will light the way for the void lords

Or it might actually mean the world trees since they literally seem to get torched, who knows

1 Like

I was thinking somethign like that, though we only know about 4 old gods, N´zoth, yogg saron, cthun, ysharj, sorry for the misspelling the names.

so who would be the 5th then, Xalathat, but what I recall she was not an old god, and if there would be a 5th he/she would have to been hidden realy well, unless there is a hole continent we have not seen.

Either N’zoth or the god of death that Sylvanas is working for.

This could indeed be Calia.

Could either be Sylvanas and her 9 val’kyr in the Shadowlands (do val’kyr simply return to Shadowlands when they die?) or it could be Helya and her val’kyr.

Could be corrupted Meritra of the Dream.

Could be the Titan relics we collected in Legion. Or it could be the Titan facilities. So far we have five known. Uldum, Uldir, Uldaman, Ulduar and the fifth one which MOTHER mentioned.

Could be either Calia, Sylvanas, Helya or Muehzala.

Could be the followers of death.

Well originally it was said there were 5 old gods in total, Blizz might just be returning to that idea

1 Like

that could actualy indicate for a 5th old god we have not yet seen.

Her name is xalatath. :slight_smile:

Blind queen wields a scepter of bone. From the deep she calls forth doom.

Now that sounds like it can get interesting. The deep part sounds like Azshara but to be honest she never struck me as blind.

Talanji for sure is a blind queen, she is literally wearing bones, and her family is now bound to death Bwonsamdi

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.