New inscription quest

cuogulated miasma is an item you need 50 of them and can onley be found in the unterrot so did 1 normal run and 1 heroic run : result 0 miasma`s realey blizz

Thats impossible, i killed all the mobs before first boss both sides and i was getting on average 8 per run. Thats for normal. Then just reset repeat.

I have just run my first underrot to pick these up on my scribe and have managed to get an awe inspiring 8.

Now while I accept a lot of people can go in, kill a couple of groups, come out, reset and go in again. It’s not a feasible method for everyone.
Is this really how it is intended to work? Is Blizzard really insisting Scribes run the same dungeon over and over again to get 50 Coagulated Miasma’s?
This sounds and is nuts.

I’d love someone to tell us if this is true. So far, I’ve completed three profession quests and this is by far the most annoying. Just that one part, everything else took some time, but it was manageable without constantly repeating the same dungeon.

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.