New Kazzak Raiding Guild-MetaMorphise

Hello, I’m Starting A New WoW Guild And I Need Dedicated Friendly Players To Join My Guild We Will Be Raiding Any And All Parts Of Content That Are To Come In DragonFlight No Matter If Your A New,Casual,Semi-Hardcore Or Hardcore Player We Have A Space For You. If Your New We Have New People Raids Which Will Ensure That You Get Your Fair Share Of Raiding Experience.

If Your A Semi-Hardcore Or A Purely Hardcore Player We Also Have A Place For You Where We Will Be Tackling All The Raids In Normal/Heroic/Mythic We Also Will Be Pushing High Level Keys

There Is A Rank Up System Which Offers New Raiders To Be Able To Work There Way Up Our Ranks And Become A High Level Raider If They Prove Themselves Worthy And A Successful Trust Worthy Player.

If Any Of That Interests You Feel Free To Send Me A Whisper In Game (Akumus-Kazzak) Or Better Join Our Discord And I Will Do My Best To Assign A Role To You Once You Fill Out The Form Supplied In The Form Tab.

I Look Forward To Meeting Anyone Who Chooses To Join
Discord Code: SMvGjmexXE

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.