well those new affixes sound worse than the ones they removed lol
- New Affix: Incorporeal – While in combat, incorporeal beings appear and attempt to destabilize players with spells that reduce their damage and healing done. Incorporeal beings are susceptible to all forms of crowd control.
- New Affix: Afflicted – While in combat, Afflicted Souls appear that seek the aid of players. Afflicted Souls spawn with poison, curse, and disease afflictions. Removing any of these afflictions or restoring the spirit to full health causes it to despawn. Fail to remove their afflictions in time will inflict players with a negative status effect.
- New Affix: Entangling – While in combat, entangling vines snare players.
- Updated Affix: Explosive – Fewer Explosive Orbs spawn, but they now have substantially higher health.
- The following affixes have been retired for Dragonflight Season 2:
I mean… incorporeal sounds stupid because you now need to waste CC on random mobs. cool
afflicted looks like to be a pain as you need to build a group that has all 3 types of dispel?
Could you please at least make it so that only the one you can dispel the debuff will be afflicted when not debuffing? Because if you have a dd potato that doesn’t even skill the dispel the group will get punished again lol
Looking forward to entangling in Halls of Infusion bridge or Frogs haha
Points points if you also have spiteful or sanguine
Grievous did not need to retire, could just lower the healing threshold to 80%
Vulcanic was a non affix is they tuned it to 1 vulcanic per person instead of more mobs = more vulcanic. I had time there were 6 vulcans under my feet.
Generally not a difficult or very annoying affix, no idea why they remove that one
quaking was annoying. If they would have removed the interrupt could have been fine but i guess they didnt want to bother always adjusting quaking for every dungeon because of mechanics.
The real kicker is that we still have stupid affixes like explosive, bursting and spiteful