New Night Elf and Forsaken capitals

I was thinking maybe Stratholme could be Forsaken’s new capital? It’s right next to Quel’Thalas, their allies.

Yesterday I was questing in Feralas, and I thought to myself “Why aren’t Night Elves relocating to Dire Maul?”. The zone is full nature, and there’s quite a lot of NE architecture (mostly in ruins, but hey, if Stromgarde was rebuilt in a day…)

1 Like

Stratholme is already occupied by the Argent Crusade who should hate Sylvanas just as much as Arthas since they are literally doing the same things.

I would gladly kick the Kaldorei refugees out of Stormwind, as they do not belong in a Human kingdom, but sadly Blizzard put those refugees there for a reason, and It’s because they can’t be bothered to give them a more original home.

We already have such a topic somewhere right? Just push the already existing one up.

1 Like

There’s a topic about Night Elf capital and another about Forsaken one. I can’t find the forsaken one, and I’d like to talk about both, so I didn’t want to derail the NE one. :slight_smile:

Is it? I mean, really? I know the Argent Crusade liberated Stratholme, but I’m not sure they’re occupying it. In any case, Forsaken could very well take it from their hands xD

People don’t bother, it’s the Story forum.

On topic: the Night Elves should live near that tree in the Hinterlands, not sure what the name was (Serada-something?), there are already some Night Elf buildings there and it’s close to their Dwarven friends, so perfect location to resettle. Yeah it’s not in Kalimdor but they have to get over that.

I don’t care about the Forsaken and I certainly don’t care where they can go and live. Orgrimmar sewers?

6 Likes

Seradane! That’s a good option too. There’s a portal there for druids however, so I don’t know if its viable (considering there’d be Horde druids with insta access to their city).

That’s not actually a bad idea xD Like where Garrosh was, right? Or maybe even Ragefire Chasm.

EDIT: Actually, Ragefire Chasm is where Garrosh was, right? Or am I way off track?

If every race needs an empty capital… get in line.

1 Like

Actually, I think every race’s capital should be a main hub for one expansion (instead of repeating cities like Dalaran -.-‘). That way, the next expansion would feature NE/Forsaken capital as main Alliance/Horde city (like Boralus/Dazaralor). The same for the rest of races (except Stormwind/Orgrimmar, which should remain the main central faction capitals regardless of the expansion).

Depends a lot on how the Cenarion Circle relates itself to the Horde right now. i doubt that they kicked all Horde Druids from the order, but I’m pretty sure they’ll make sure neither the Horde nor the Alliance uses it as a way of quickly transporting military stuff. Those portals can also be sealed, as is evident from the portal in Feralas.

Yeah, he rebuilt it in a war facility (The Underhold) during Mists of Pandaria to house the Heart of Y’shaarj in, but I’m not sure what is currently happening with the Underhold.

EDIT

Maybe one day Wimbert… when they’re done with the ridiculous pet battle Dungeon idea.

1 Like

Not really, the portals are either in Alliance-controlled zone, neutral or hard to get to.

Major Alliance presence:
Duskwood (Part of Stormwind kingdom)
Feralas (Now the major Night Elf fortress)
Hinterlands (Wildhammer clan and High Elf lodge)
Mount Hylaj (Night Elf presence and protected by the Wild Gods)

Neutral / Hard for the Horde to access:
Ashenvale (Hard to get place)
Moonglade (Cenarion Circle controlled)
Grizzly Hills (Well… It’s in Northrend and with how limited both factions fleets are supposed to be…)

1 Like

I actually don’t care very much about a gnomish capital. I think it would be nice to look at… but mostly unused. I just think that the idea that there have to be new capitals for nelves and zombies is a bit baseless, as long as there is still an original race that didn’t get a capital in the first place.

I was more thinking they could make Deatholme in a proper Forsaken City, but that would mean updating Quel’thalas into the normal world and away from its TBC-era… So there is that.

Well, because the Gordok Ogre’s have taken over the whole City. That would mean they’d first have to siege the city and then take it over from the Ogre’s. The damage from said siege would have to be repaired afterwards, all the while the Kaldorei are also fighting in Darkshore and Ashenvale and even across the ocean in Zandalar and Kul Tiras… So I don’t think Eldre’thalas is really “worth” it for now!

I agree with you Arctur, Kaldorei do not belong in a sh!thole city like Stormwind.

While Seradane is a viable option, it would mean they’d have to fight a giant city of Trolls. And we don’t know the Kaldorei-Wildhammer relationship, although one can assume it will be good. Any portal can be closed and Wards could keep unwanted visitors at bay. Otherwise they could always use the Sons and Daughters of Cenarius, alongside Kaldorei druids to guard it! :smiley: Seradane is good option to, although I rather not move from Kalimdor. It has been their home for 10,000 years and the land is literally named by them.

No, we won’t have to get over that. D:<

You’re right, but I had rather seen that as the “Capital” of the Mag’har Orc’s, really. And to make it equal to the Alliance Allied Race capitals they’d have to make it Instanced so that only the Mag’har can enter it.

I’m sure Dalaran and the Kirin Tor made sure of that to, we see how that unfolded. Blizzard would probably use the same shenanigans twice to blow up another Alliance City.

1 Like

Give the Forsaken and Night Elves towns, Feathermoon and a new specially constructed one for Forsaken, and give Gnomes and Goblins capitals instead. If a capital gets destroyed they shouldn’t just give them a new one, they should give spotlight to other races.

Goblins just had their district of Orgrimmar torn down and Gnomes need a break after trying to take back their city for multiple expansions.

Imma crosspost my reply from the other thread:

I propose Gilneas as a new capitol of the Forsaken. The man said it himself a few posts up - it’s a ready city, it might have an issue with some stray animals, but overall, it’s much better than anything else near Lordaeron. Plus i like the manor in the hills!

I do not think that anyone will get something from the other continent. I think the forsaken will remain somehwere in Kalimdor.

Forsaken get Andorhal, Night Elves get the risen Nazjatar, after it has been wrested from Azshara’s hands by Horde and Alliance, thus giving them what their fans have been wanting, a touch of that old glory from 10,000 years ago… Gnomes get Gnomeregan back, with the whole MechaGnomes thing, this is the right time for it, and they have been owed it for a while. As much as they deserve it, Blood Elves and Draenei are never going to get updates in that way, but equally, trash races like Humans, should stay as they are, They have had far too much indulgence at the expense of the other Alliance races, as have the Orcs on Horde side, both are just the spoiled poster children now. Time to have a sit down…Adults are talking. Those adults are not Humans or Orcs…

Naz’jatar and Andorhal, That’s my bet. We’ll see though…

4 Likes

The main plot poin and the sole victory of the Alliance in BfA was kicking the disguting elf-loving degenerates out of rightfully our Lordaeron. Countless soldiers died for this dream and for Lordaeron’s honor. If they ever get it back it’ll be mockery even worse then when they made OUR Dalaran neutral again. Let them rot in Orgrimmar with their equally disgusting friends.

1 Like

Yeah, they belong in the ashes, not in an actual city.

Who are you to say where they belongs to, trifling human?

5 Likes

Run! Arctur has summoned Scaletta, Kaldorei Lord of the Illidari!

4 Likes