New Night Elf and Forsaken capitals

I disagree. Chiefly because silvermoon is on that continent and i don’t see it going away to make room for faction continents which is what your theory is based off.

As for the forsaken there’s tirisfal, western plaguelands if not eastern too, hillsbrad, arguably alterac too.
Adding gilneas is a logical next step, making for a compact state with a nice capitol on the coast.
Maybe the orcs win in arathi too, which can be then annexed so forsaken lands cover the only land approach to the north of the continent.

We will of course leave the chapel in western plaguelands open for all paladins who like to make pilgrimages. Or dk’s…idk whose sacred ground that chapel is tbh.
The usual road tolls will apply of course.

Except it did. Two or three expansions ago.

1 Like

lol i just realized someone that was making the war story is suffering from poor geography skills…

orcs fight just southeast of undercity, a continent away from their home
forsaken fight northwest of orgrimmar, a continent away from their home

Writers, bros, if real army would have planners like you guys are, even the field kitchen would have trouble working…

4 Likes

Orgrimmar as Horde Capital didn’t fall. Orgrimmar as Garrosh’s seat of power fall. Alliance didn’t defeated Horde not even once. (Lordaeron was a trap, not a proper victory). Even in BfA, Alliance don’t attack Horde, they attack Zandalar.
And about Darkshore, I am almost sure that it will end for Alliance with “we won, but we will retreat and leave it to them”, like with Andorhal.

Remember rule of cool? That is the main rule in WoW lore.

I never said it would.

Exactly, Orgrimmar (then, the capital of the True Horde) fell.

Not the Horde entirely, but they (together with the rest of Horde leaders) did defeat Garrosh’s True Horde.

please, alliance can’t siege anything properly due to how they seem incapable of making neither the first move nor an aggressive one.

so of course orgrimmar won’t fall. at least, not by the alliance hands.

(despite how i like a few of you)

you know what i feel sorry for? the masses of alliance armories and strongholds harbouring awesome gleaming armaments. gathering dust except for presentations and kingly speeches.

4 Likes

Such is the burden of factions tied to some Disneyesque sense of moral values.

Regardless of the games PEGI, I think WoW writers could reflect on how other high fantasy narratives present their plots.
And take a note or two from things like Game of Thrones. No need to go Warhammer.

2 Likes

If you people will look to the old map of Azeroth in Chronicles you will see that Teldrassil is a island. The tree was build on the Island.
So Night Elves could remove what left of Teldrassil, and should build a new big city on that island. City like Suramar which is also almost an island.

1 Like

Hyjal is far more sensible, I will give you that my Pink-Haired Knight of Evil Death.~

Although you’d need an army to defend it… or three.

Awkward silence as she thinks of the current state of the Sentinels

P.S. Is Scaletta the new forum troll? :o

1 Like

:heart:

The Night Elf military survived the War of Thorns as the experienced forces never disembarked at Darkshore. Well, not until the actual Warfront.

1 Like

I’d love to see night elves get a capital that consists of beautiful buildnings with silver decorations in high trees much like the Lothlórien city in LotR.

If anyone on the alliance side has visited Ruins of Auberdine while ally has control over Darkshore you’ll know how beautiful the new nelf design can look like with hanging vines and flowers.

Nighthaven.

Nighthaven is the only acceptable new (old) capital for the Kaldorei.

We’re already using the Highborne-era banners, might aswell make use of our old capital to.

Unless we can get Zin-Azshari, which I would find acceptable to!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.